fulham sold out

i have a spare ticket for fulham after some one dropped out of our trip i also have a spare seat on the bus leaving from failsworth pm if interested

LongsightM13 said:
Sure the criteria on the OS said the club had an 'initial allocation' of 1,500. That suggests they may get more, depending on how sales went. I suppose they expected a few to swerve this one if they were going to Munich.
The phone people have different batches of tickets so maybe they sold out of theirs, but the ticket office had a few when I was down there early doors.
If not, there's always the neutral seats but as said already, they are pricy and no concessions.

I'm swerving it as well.

The £100+ is going towards Napoli away.

LongsightM13 said:
Sure the criteria on the OS said the club had an 'initial allocation' of 1,500. That suggests they may get more, depending on how sales went. I suppose they expected a few to swerve this one if they were going to Munich.
The phone people have different batches of tickets so maybe they sold out of theirs, but the ticket office had a few when I was down there early doors.
If not, there's always the neutral seats but as said already, they are pricy and no concessions.
I signed up through the Fulham web site just in case they sold out.£55 for the nuetral end,there seems to be a lot of tickets left in this end.

fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:
1500 tickets gone, are the club going to take the extra?

Why's it sold out, I've just been down and bought some. I think you may find they just haven't added the next block onto the OS

mate has just called, and got told none left

-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm --

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

Why's it sold out, I've just been down and bought some. I think you may find they just haven't added the next block onto the OS

That just means the ticket line has run out of the allocation they've been given by the ticket office, the ticket office will give them another allocation tomorrow and will have some at the shop.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 pm --<br /><br />
fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm --

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

That just means the ticket line has run out of the allocation they've been given by the ticket office, the ticket office will give them another allocation tomorrow and will have some at the shop.

I imagine we'll sell Fulham out in due course. The Neutral End might be taken up by Tourists wanting to see the mighty Man City in action!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.