Fulham v Chelsea...

BLOODY HELL!! That David Luiz is some player. He was amazing 2nite & quite rightly got MOTM. First game in the Prem and he's only 23 years old. He's gonna be an amazing buy for Chelsea. Torres needs to gel into the Chelsea team and he's not the type of player who can respond when the opposition crowd is on his back, like Rooney (unfortunately for us)!

Congratulations, you've convinced me that Spurs are a much better team. Now, would you mind awfully, just pis**ng off back to your own site where you can spend all the time you like licking your own balls. Thank you.

marcspurs said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
With Tottenham's chain of results after Champions League games I can see Blackpool getting something at home, not an easy place to go at all.

What chain of results might that be??

QR: Young Boys (a)
PL: Stoke (a) Won 2-1

QR: Young Boys (h)
PL: Wigan (h) Lost 0-1

GS: Werder Bremen (a)
PL: Wolves (h) Won 3-1

GS: FC Twente (h)
PL: A Villa (h) Won 2-1

GS: Inter Milan (a)
PL: Everton (h) Drew 1-1

GS: Inter Milan (h)
PL: Bolton (a) Lost 4-2

GS: Werder Bremen (h)
PL: Liverpool (h) Won 2-1

GS: FC Twente (a)
PL: Chelsea (h) Drew 1-1
I stand corrected, however Blackpool is still a very difficult away trip, plus the majority of games in that list were home games which does make a difference after CL games.

Luiz was class, had a top game, from what i saw and i haven't seen a replay but it wasn't a penalty for me, he kicked the floor Luiz.

dempsey the balloon, i was confident in him to, normally good in them situations.

10.Goater_Legend said:
marcspurs said:
What chain of results might that be??

QR: Young Boys (a)
PL: Stoke (a) Won 2-1

QR: Young Boys (h)
PL: Wigan (h) Lost 0-1

GS: Werder Bremen (a)
PL: Wolves (h) Won 3-1

GS: FC Twente (h)
PL: A Villa (h) Won 2-1

GS: Inter Milan (a)
PL: Everton (h) Drew 1-1

GS: Inter Milan (h)
PL: Bolton (a) Lost 4-2

GS: Werder Bremen (h)
PL: Liverpool (h) Won 2-1

GS: FC Twente (a)
PL: Chelsea (h) Drew 1-1
I stand corrected, however Blackpool is still a very difficult away trip, plus the majority of games in that list were home games which does make a difference after CL games.

hang on there's 35 ,ooo of them waiting for a ticket so that must be good for a few points

Barcon said:
If you get a chance to see the reply, watch Luiz's knee and not his foot.
Deffo a pen.
He dived in in the 1st half and if the Fulham forward had been crafty enough he coud have placed himself between Luiz and the ball and got a penalty. The actual penalty was stupid challenge. He didn't need to make it. I know he is a good footballer, but he was trying to show everyone what a player he was tonight, and made challenges that needn't have been made

MOURINHO WAS AT THE CHELSEA GAME 2 NITE.

Here is the photo

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3411573/Fulham-v-Chelsea-Dream-Team-ratings.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... tings.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.