Fulham v Man City | 21st Nov | Official Matchday Thread

baggy said:
kolarov's gonna make a big difference to the balance of the team and contribute with a few goals this season... looking very good.

Missing link for sure, this is our best team performance of the season. Totally controlled the game in every aspect.

I love the score line but I just am wondering where Adam Johnson is, did he get injured and I just don't know about it?

Keep this up boys!!! This really was a bit of a stand out match, probably even for the players - Lose or play bad and the constant bitching from the press and rags etc would not only intensify but add more weight to the smugness when we do bad because it is against Hughes's side.

This match is not only important because of the results yesterday, but also to put to bed the Hughes shite and also is a very difficult place to get results generally anyway, the kind of match we need to be to be showing our metal and thankfully are!!!

taken from bbc website

1639: According to Andy Gray on Sky, by the way, there were 24 uninterrupted passes in the build up to that third City goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.