Fulham v Man City | 21st Nov | Official Matchday Thread

ayrshire_blue said:
Cobwebcat said:
If Santa Cruz comes on to partner Jo we could possibly have the worst strike force in the Prem on display.

More likely Mancini will remember Jo can't play footy and sub him early for a footballer.

Thank god for Tevez

And if you were at the game we would have the premier leagues worst fan as well eh?

How about quit the silly exaggerations, and support your fucking team?

Cmon city!!!!!!!!!

I can support City and not rate Jo.

Interesting. I know Jo had a frosty relationship with Hughes during his time here. Lets hope he's out to prove a point today.

i think jo and tevez may have played together before when they were at that brazillan club corinthians

Cobwebcat said:
ayrshire_blue said:
And if you were at the game we would have the premier leagues worst fan as well eh?

How about quit the silly exaggerations, and support your fucking team?

Cmon city!!!!!!!!!

I can support City and not rate Jo.
anyone got subs bench?

possibly the worst team one could put out after spending 300+ mil the past few seasons.

Slow, one-paced midfield and a striker that doesn't know what the goal even looks like.

4-1 City.

Andouble said:
possibly the worst team one could put out after spending 300+ mil the past few seasons.

Slow, one-paced midfield and a striker that doesn't know what the goal even looks like.

4-1 City.

lol, really looking forward to this

COME ON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.