Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Stolen from The Sun. If Carlsberg did Saturday afternoons...

2qiurcw.jpg

Impressed with Nastasic again today. Calm and composed. I actually didn't worry when I saw his name on the team sheet, not like I used to with Savic. It must be because we saw what he was capable of against RM.

Best performance of the season by a way for me, Silva on the way back to his best and Aguero and Tevez looked much sharper. And the passing game was on it. First time we've controlled the midfield and the game all season. Encouraging.

Nastasic looks a player. And his confidence on the ball vastly exceeds Lescott's already. Other areas it's different but I reckon that aspect will be a big pointer for Mancini. Think he's our long term CB.

I think Tevez and Aguero should be our first choice starting strikers, but it would be daft not to cash in on Dzeko's form right now. Start him until he loses it IMO. Definitely should start against Dortmund.

I think Kompany still looks a yard off it, but was better today, and Zabaleta was great going forward but the way he got done by 55 year old Jon Arne Risse before the prick dived and won a penalty was scandalous.

This has got to be the best 90 minute performance of the season so far. Was very impressed, especially with David Silva and Barry. Great midfield performance. Was great to see David Silva more his old self. Teves had a good game. Even though Sergio scored, I still think he is getting back to match fitness. The D was good in spite of the the phantom penalty against them. Of course, Zabo could have had a penalty against him when the ball hit his arm when he was splayed on the ground.

Good save by Hart towards the end despite his being a non-paying spectator for most of the game.

Did anyone else hear the BBC summariser say we 'won ugly' today, fuck me can't wait til we start winning pretty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.