Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

inbetween said:
What a great day for us! Chelsea will be the team to catch this year, United were absolutely dogshite in the first half.

I said on here back in June that Chelsea would surely win more games than the 18 they won last season , and would present major threat to us retaining the title , and that was before Hazards arrival ..... and i've seen nothing , so far , to change my view.

Their win at Arsenal today , was argueably the one result to eclipse ours .....

Our best game this season. Silva played really well; missed that Silva for a long time now.
Aguero played well but not 100% yet.
Vinny flirted with red card too much for comfort, but put in a good shift.
Garcia OK but expect more from him.
Zaba and Clichy worked really hard, proud of them.
And Dzeko scored - that's all he does :)

pogrom92 said:
And Dzeko scored - that's all he does :)

It will never bother me , if Dzeko stays here ten years , and does NOTHING else but scores goals .....

you just never feel that Balotelli is gonna come up trumps when he's called on as subsitute in the way that you do about Dzeko.

black mamba said:
inbetween said:
What a great day for us! Chelsea will be the team to catch this year, United were absolutely dogshite in the first half.

I said on here back in June that Chelsea would surely win more games than the 18 they won last season , and would present major threat to us retaining the title , and that was before Hazards arrival ..... and i've seen nothing , so far , to change my view.

Their win at Arsenal today , was argueably the one result to eclipse ours .....
Chelsea's quality never went away. Their FA Cup and Champions League wins showed that. Also they weren't shit in the Prem, it's just that they couldn't find any consistency and it was just a write-off season in the league.

They look even better now and I think will challenge for the title as they will have consistency.

But we don't need to worry about anyone else or where we are in the table or how many points behind or ahead of anyone we are, we just need to think of 85 points (or there abouts) and how we need to et there. Us. City. Don't worry about what anyone else is or isn't doing.

Great stuff today.Silva was superb,midfield dominant throughout.Vinnie had a shocker 1st half being my only concern.
This nuetral section the way forward,one of the best away days ever and a late match winner to round off a great day.

Excellent result fulham were so well organised blocked and spoiled all day long - very hard to breakdown no real threat unless you include th performance or otherwise of Halsey - Jesus that guy is a knownowt with stick thin legs he not only looks a twat but is the personification of one - just fuck off halsey will you
Well done Edin well done gaz baz well done David

Last season, Aguero opened his account with a tap-in from the left post.

This season, Aguero opened his account with a tap-in from the left post.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Zmajuga said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Well well well. Switch back to 4231 and put in a great performance. Who would of thought it.

This.

It was a better formation. But also Yaya's quietest performance for a long time. It didnt convince me that starting him in the advanced role is necessarily the best use of his talents

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.