Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

AdamoTheGreat said:
I'm happy that we have 4 world class strikers, cuz at this point we really need them.

except Mario hasn't shown he's world class in a City shirt for a while.

FYI panic fucksticks, we're level on points with the same fixtures last year. Only difference in results was dropping two points against Arse at home (won last year) and winning at Craven Cottage (drew there last year).

Level with last year so far after a patch of poor form and terrible reffing, that's all we need to know.

A great performance and a great win. Simple as that.

Silva, Zaba and Barry were magnificent.

Best we've played since Newcastle away.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Well well well. Switch back to 4231 and put in a great performance. Who would of thought it.

If Mancini hasn't twigged that 4231 and Edin starting more often are the ways to go from this game alone (forgetting all the other evidence) then I'll be very disappointed.

Edin's determination to get that goal in the box was something I wouldn't have thought him capable off one and a half years ago.

Aguero_Element said:
Wonder why dzeko ran over to lescott?

I bet lescott said to him before he came on " u will score the winner here mate"

Exactly what I was thinking while they were warming up together

Silva had his Weetabix today, what a beast. We're getting back to last season's form finally.

Silva is back =). Edin Džeko is on fire, Mancini please. Just start the damn guy.
He better start against Dortmund because he is experienced against German sides and is on blazing form.

To all those that say "at least we got the same result as last year" Fook that! Why stay the same when you can IMPROVE. 89 points will NOT win it this year.

Everyone who played in that game was fantastic. No passengers at all.

Two things.

1) Balotelli looked great to me when he came on. Yeh he was having a few pop shots but he ran the line well and was looking to link up with people around him.

2) Zabaleta needs putting in the hall of legends tonight. Simply incredible performance from him today. Maicon and Richards are going to really struggle to get back in.

I didn't think we would get a winner today, but even before then i was a lot happier about our performance. Great to see Silva running a game again and Barry/Garcia looked tighter tooand our workrate was much better. Shocker of a penalty for them but the lads didn't panic. Now Roberto, please don't change it wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.