Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Just read through some of the in game comments and it brings a real smile to my face when I read the ridiculous comments posted. I'm sure some people must post without watching the match. Clichy slipped, although positioning was poor, for the first. Second was Pollockesque but we should never have only been 2-0 up. We wasted quite a few chances again and needed the change of formation to get us possession of the ball so we could hurt Fulham. Several players not firing on all cylinders, Clichy is not a right back but all in all we were in command. We always looked like we could move up a gear. 3 very good points, bring on Liverpool.

Funny how everybody remembers Vinny's own goal, yet, no mention of his 1st goal of the season at the right end.
Just to say well done Vinny and glad you're back.

Thought first half we were the better team, Fulham could have no complaints if we went in 3 or 4 nil up, Second half was okay until they started to get into the game more and then they scored and had the momentum which put us under-pressure and Kompany made an error (Fantastic own goal though) but thankfully the players didn't throw it away and we won deservedly in the end.

Now averaging exactly 3 goals per league match. Fantastic. Isn't Kolly doing brill? Was really hoping Pellers would bring on Milner to replace Clichy, so he sticks him left mid instead and Jimmy boy scores a blinder. How good was YaYa's free kick? Unstoppable.

Watched the game on Spanish TV today. Thought we looked dangerous and should really have been 3-0 up when dzeko then Silva had a chance but they ran up the other end and suddenly it's 1-2. With 15 to go I must admit I thought Fulham were on the up and we had a real battle. Dejageh and others were causing problems on our right side, I don't think clichy is the answer but it doesn't help when 8/11 players are just sauntering back to help. Negredo was quiet too apart from the pass. Thought we over-cooked it in their box, trying flicks when a shot would be better. Take a chance! That's what sides do against us and it's worked. We need to tighten up for Liverpool that's for sure. Think the last few weeks have proved we need a world class partner for VK, I like Demechelis but still, we need another top class defender...

jollylescott said:
remember arthur mann said:
christen at St Marks said:
alvaro-negredo-pass-milner.gif

This is brains not brawn, just World class!
Worth the price of admission that one. Pass of the season!

Thanks fella:)

well done to the boys...sadly i catch only the last half an hour but from what i've seen we should have scored another 1or 2...and that pass of negredo to jimmy...my god

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.