Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Funny how everybody remembers Vinny's own goal, yet, no mention of his 1st goal of the season at the right end.
Just to say well done Vinny and glad you're back.
You've been on here for over three years now. Surely, you must have grasped the concept of City fans always finding the worst in any given scenario. It's just what we do. I'll give you a perfect example; when we turned over the vermin 4-1 earlier this season, I was really annoyed that we let the grannyshagger's free kick in at the end. It's not really logical, but there you go!

stony said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8d2Jo.gif[/bigimg]

How many times this season have we conceded freak goals ? Really felt for Vinny when that went in. Thank fuck we had the character to come back, and in some fucking style too.
what makes it more comical is navas,s attempt to clear the ball!could of broke is leg!lol

3 points away from home and 2 home games to come over this festive period beat Liverpool on boxing days we will then be on our way to claiming top spot happy days

I'm sorry but in all my life watching football (30 odd years) I have never seen a pass/assist like that...

Great away win - three points all that matters.

Hart - Solid game, couple of great interventions from some dangerous crosses and good shot-stopping.
Clichy - Mixed game, got beat a couple of times too easily but was decent enough.
Kompany - Good game, bizarre own goal to negate his poacher's finish at the other end. Was out of position a few times too many though.
Demichellis - One of his better games for us and unlucky to be booked.
Kolarov - Offered a threat going forward and deserved an assist a few times, not much to do defensively but did it well.
Yaya - Quieter game than usual for the big man but a wonderful free kick and did well enough
Fernandinho- Couple of excellent pieces of skill to retain possession and is quickly becoming a very important player
Nasri - Bright and creative, good game without standing out.
Silva - Thought he had an awful game, constantly losing possession, leading to Fulham pulling one back. Redeemed somewhat with assist for Navas. On the bright side, he isn't the kind of player to play badly for more than one game so things are looking good for Boxing Day.
Dzeko - Should have squared it to Fernandinho in first half for simple goal, too greedy, should have scored himself from a Kolarov cross. Wasn't bad though, just should have done more.
Negredo - Quiet game for him, lacked service from players behind him but when he did get the ball he looked dangerous, one great run in first half deserved an assist and his cross for Milner was outstanding. Love this guy.

Subs: Navas - Good finish and tracked back well
Milner - Same as Navas
Garcia - Not much to do but was tidy in possession in the short time he was on

Also Pellegrini is to be commended for his first two substitutions both scoring!

totalfootball said:
not the most entertaining game but we got the three points.

6 goals in it, how much more entertainment do want ? Dancing girls at halftime, dwarves riding unicycles up the touchline whilst farting the national anthem and juggling bottles of Erdinger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.