Fulham Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart,Zab,Kompany,Nastacic,Clichy,Silva,Yaya,Garcia,Mario,Carlos,Sergio

3 points IS A MUST,anything less will not be good enough,got to go for it and prove we are champs of England

Well it looks like Tevez will be rested now until Dortmund after playing for 2 hours last night.

---------------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta----Kompany--Lescott----Clichy
-----------------Garcia--Yaya----------
---------Silva---------Kun--------Sinclair
----------------------Dzeko---------------

This is how I can see us lining up and I do expect Mancini wanting to be winning the game early so he can make his subs for resting the players who will play against Dortmund.

Very tough game as we are well out of form at the moment!

Strangely enough, i have a good feeling about this match.
Not sure why but i can see us beating them 3-1 or maybe 3-0. Fulham have had a strong start to the season by there standards and will be full of confidence, however I believe we will be too strong.

Balotelli/Kun on for Dzeko after 60-65 mins so he can get a rest before Dortmund.
Not sure why Mancini gave Tevez 2 hours tonight but its a strange decision considering the heavy schedule.

---------Silva---------Tevez--------Sinclair

Pantillimon
Nastasic
Barry
Kun
Balotelli
Kolarov
Milner

3-1 Win

hopefully we can get back to winning ways and beat these.
hart
maicon komp lescottt clichy
rodwell/garcia yaya
milner tevez silva
dzeko

lpower3 said:
Strangely enough, i have a good feeling about this match.
Not sure why but i can see us beating them 3-1 or maybe 3-0. Fulham have had a strong start to the season by there standards and will be full of confidence, however I believe we will be too strong.

Balotelli/Kun on for Dzeko after 60-65 mins so he can get a rest before Dortmund.
Not sure why Mancini gave Tevez 2 hours tonight but its a strange decision considering the heavy schedule.

---------Silva---------Tevez--------Sinclair

Pantillimon
Nastasic
Barry
Kun
Balotelli
Kolarov
Milner

3-1 Win

No chance of it being that easy mate. For one we are well out of form, our away record is pretty shoddy and I personally believe Fulham have a better team than last year.

We played Fulham at their place when we our confidence was at its peak yet we struggled to win and ended up grinding out a 2-2 draw.

Going to be tough, and at this moment in time I will settle for 1-0 wins - get a goal and then shut up shop, Catenaccio style until we find out feet a little more and get some confidence.

If we beat Fulham on their patch, I will eat camel for dinner. We will most likely lose in my view, especially as we will have Dortmund in the back of our minds.

Play best team for next 3 games. No rotation (except maybe with Tevez & Aguero). Get some consistency. Get some clean sheets. Get some wins. Don't care how we play, just get the points.

Hart
Zab - VK - Lescott - Clichy
Garcia - Barry
Silva - Yaya - Tevez
Dzeko

lionheart said:
If we beat Fulham on their patch, I will eat camel for dinner. We will most likely lose in my view, especially as we will have Dortmund in the back of our minds.

Are you married? If so I feel sorry for your wife, because your probably the moaniest bastard I have ever seen...

Bazzmand Show said:
lionheart said:

Are you married? If so I feel sorry for your wife, because your probably the moaniest bastard I have ever seen...

It make lionheart feel good when he predicts the usual demise of all things City.

If we get tonked he will tell you he told us so and if we win 5-0 he will be inwardly delighted but focus on the fact Hart was forced into one spectacular save which he should never have had to.

I think he predicted a Villa win from memory so I hope he made some decent money on the result.

Funny enough even though I never bet on City's results I told my better half to plonk the draw and for once she actually took my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.