Fulham Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get back to dominating the middle and I believe the only way to do this is with 3 CM's, this also allows Yaya to get forward. Would love to see us go with

----------------Hart---------------

Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy

--------Garcia--------Barry---------

--------------Yaya----------------

--------------Silva-----------------

----------Dzeko-----Aguero---------

Think this could be a draw unless we improve a lot by then. Berbatov looks great for them and the way things have been going for us you can just see him scoring. They will turn it on like they did in the second half last season. We have to win fixtures like this again though because I think we may drop more points against the top sides this season.

Free Ian Brown said:
Play best team for next 3 games. No rotation (except maybe with Tevez & Aguero). Get some consistency. Get some clean sheets. Get some wins. Don't care how we play, just get the points.

Hart
Zab - VK - Lescott - Clichy
Garcia - Barry
Silva - Yaya - Tevez
Dzeko

Correct.

Might start with kun though.

Mancni has to sack off his barmy new formation and rotation shit.
It ain't working.

Gabriel said:
Hart, Maicon, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Garcia, Zabaletta, YaYa Toure, Silva, Tevez, Aguero
Why have you picked two right backs? Have Fulham secretly signed Messi overnight? I agree with you that Mancini probably won't start with Dzeko, despite him being our most in-form striker right now. If Tevez plays more than 60 minutes, he will be knackered for the Dortmund game. After all, he played 120 minutes on a heavy pitch on Tuesday night.

de niro said:
Free Ian Brown said:
Play best team for next 3 games. No rotation (except maybe with Tevez & Aguero). Get some consistency. Get some clean sheets. Get some wins. Don't care how we play, just get the points.

Hart
Zab - VK - Lescott - Clichy
Garcia - Barry
Silva - Yaya - Tevez
Dzeko

Correct.

Might start with kun though.

Mancni has to sack off his barmy new formation and rotation shit.
It ain't working.

I agree with this team other than Kun ahead of Tevez. It's time to revert to the back four that won us the title.

You never ever write off a champion team. I have a feeling that Fulham are going to be made aware of this on the weekend. The club and all concerned have got an almighty kick up the rear end midweek.

It's time now to start fighting back.

We need to get back to basics, I've had enough of this fucking about. Solid performance, clean sheet, 3 points and get out. Something needs to click soon before we fall too far behind and lose any chance of retaining the title.

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zab----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy--
------------García------Barry--------------
---Silva-----------Yaya-----------Tévez---
------------------Džeko-------------------

Bench: Pantyman, Nasty, Kolarov, Milner, Sinclair, Balotelli, Agüero.

I know it's going to be a tough game but at the moment, a draw is frankly not good enough.

3 points please.

Dzeko's good form is happening at the worst possible time for City LOL. For me you don't pick the best individual, you pick the best partnership and Tevez and Aguero still got that 100% win rate when they start together. Personally can't wait for Edin to be useless again to not obstruct the partnership we need to always be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.