Fulham Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeesh said:
Hart,Zab,Kompany,Nastacic,Clichy,Silva,Yaya,Garcia,Mario,Carlos,Sergio

3 points IS A MUST,anything less will not be good enough,got to go for it and prove we are champs of England

3 points is a must your rite but let's start with our 1st choice CBs eh? Nastasic isn't ready yet has to be Kompany and Lescott all day. Can see a decent win coming along soon and boy do we need a little confidence. Great teams and great players like our just don't go shit over night.

Fulham 1 Man City 3.

We need to get over this hangover and QUICK! I personally think we should now get back to the team we played in the last 8 games of last season (if Nasri is fit of course).Now with augero back we can play that team.1 Hart 2 Zabby 3 Clichy 4 Kompany(c) 5 Lescott 6 Barry 7 Toure 8 Nasri 9 Silva 10 Tevez 11 Augeroooooooooo

lionheart said:
If we beat Fulham on their patch, I will eat camel for dinner. We will most likely lose in my view, especially as we will have Dortmund in the back of our minds.
Your general out look doesn't match your username does it?

Tough place to go and we were found out in the corresponding fixture last year. From a position of strength we surrendered a two goal lead and threw away two points. I remember them really attacking us in the second-half and opening us up on numerous occasions, so it'll be interesting to see if Jol goes at us from the start.

Hart, Maicon, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Garcia, Zabaletta, YaYa Toure, Silva, Tevez, Aguero

Think we have to approach this game with a strong physical team and just focus keeping a clean sheet and counter attacking. Flair players like Silva should be rested for the Dortmund game I personally think he should go 4-3-2-1,
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Garcia Barry

Sinclair/Milner Kolarov/Sinclair

Dzeko

That team should have enough to beat Fulham and keep a clean sheet which is vital in this match. Also this system should play to these players strengths as the Wingers can all cross to Dzeko and Yaya has the freedom to push on at times.

This is not the team I expect to see but more or less the one I want without thinking about Dortmund too much...

-------------------------Hart
Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy
-----------------Yaya--------Garcia
Sinclair--------------Aguero------------Silva
-----------------------Dzeko<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm --<br /><br />This is not the team I expect to see but more or less the one I want without thinking about Dortmund too much...

-------------------------Hart
Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy
-----------------Yaya--------Garcia
Sinclair--------------Aguero------------Silva
-----------------------Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.