Full Back For City in the Early '80's - Help

I'm pretty certain Kenny Clements was a right back (perm and moustache) - Corrigan; Clements; Booth; Watson; Donachie at the back and what a defence that was!

neilsonblue said:
I'm pretty certain Kenny Clements was a right back (perm and moustache) - Corrigan; Clements; Booth; Watson; Donachie at the back and what a defence that was!

Thought he was a center back from what i remember but hell i would have been about 9 or 10 then

Kenny Clements played a lot of games at full back but the OP may be referring to Tony Henry who although normally a midfielder did play at full back a few times in the early 80s and did have a 'tache.

On the subject of hard to remember defenders - Dragoslav Stepanovich anybody? He was a CB of course. think he arrived at a similar time to Deyna. Ah, the memories.

Troubadour said:
I need help!
I can't think of this players name and its doing my swede in!

We had a right full back play for us in the early eighties. Small guy, dark hair with a tash. he was a very accomplished right full back. Very economical and really steady.
I remember seeing him at an away game to Coventry (mid week I think) very early on in the season and he was excellent a lot of the fans around me were very complimentary about him.
For the life of me I can't remember his name and it is actually keeping me awake at night now! (sad i know - buts thats just me).

I have searched the websites but his name does not appear for some reason.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Was it Judith Chalmers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.