Full backs / Wing Backs

That's just shooting the man when he's down. Think it's pretty unfair to him to come out and say this now/reiterate it now. Had he been good this wouldn't be said.
It was no secret, I thought we wanted to sign him even if we had signed Cucurela?

He was always going to be a CFG type player.

Picture a world where the transfer team identifys a top left back (who is left footed, who plays left back, who's decent at defending and decent at getting up the line and whipping crosses in) And signs him what a day that would be

Completely unrelated to us but how is Lodi doing at forest? I was very surprised to see his stock fall that low at AM and end up there.

The LB stock which are available and fit the required profile would appear to be very limited.

I am sure the scouting team are aware of the talent out there but it is obviously proving to be difficult.

Gomes unfortunately isn't the current solution but it would appear that the club knew that when signing him, and only the lack of a better solution has meant that he is currently here.

The " noise " surrounding Cancelo suggests that Pep might have lost patience / confidence in him.

With the non signing of Cucceralla in the summer we must have funds available and if any player is out there who is good enough and available I think we’d be interested.

Cancelo has been a disgrace this season with his attitude, I’d like to think we could do a deal that involves him but it would be wages that’ll be a stumbling block.

I’ve no idea who’s out there but we desperately need a LB, just a solid defender who can pass the ball to one of his teammates.

With the non signing of Cucceralla in the summer we must have funds available and if any player is out there who is good enough and available I think we’d be interested.

Cancelo has been a disgrace this season with his attitude, I’d like to think we could do a deal that involves him but it would be wages that’ll be a stumbling block.

I’ve no idea who’s out there but we desperately need a LB, just a solid defender who can pass the ball to one of his teammates.

That's a novel approach :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.