Full backs / Wing Backs

I of course want one the players you’ve talked about however I just can’t see any of them happening, I think we at least need one LB who’s outside the box and cheap and we can just go and get so we have someone, everyone I listed has great quality yes but would be a big jump up in level, but look how well Rico has done it’s possible. I hope a Mendes, Theo, Davies or Balde is possible but I’m afraid all these clubs know the value in them and it will be incredibly hard especially if we want Leao too. I really think we have to scout fucking hard and at least find someone we haven’t heard of maybe and then try and get what one of these big LBs too.
Absolutely only have to look at Brighton for signing Cuc or Estupinan. I just think we need someone more experienced paired with a up and comer. Id be more than happy with Chilwell and say Gutierrez the young kid at Girona that is getting rave reviews. Let Gomez go on loan to either Girona or Burnley. I think that would be more realistic unless a good opportunity happens.

These are just examples don't go at me for Chilwell/Gutierrez

Absolutely only have to look at Brighton for signing Cuc or Estupinan. I just think we need someone more experienced paired with a up and comer. Id be more than happy with Chilwell and say Gutierrez the young kid at Girona that is getting rave reviews. Let Gomez go on loan to either Girona or Burnley. I think that would be more realistic unless a good opportunity happens.

The kid at Girona I’m pretty certain is a RB sadly, I feel like any I mentioned as just cheaper players we can easily get in, all are great at their level. With Quentin Merlin and Adrian Truffert playing a quite a lot in the French league, I think Truffert has played over 100 games. It’s not ideal but there’s such a shortage and then go and get a chilwell possibly or even back in for cucu. Getting someone young in that has always played at LB would strengthen our hand massively when negotiating as we won’t look desperate.

Also you’re right! Hadn’t heard about the LB for Girona as they’re all going crazy on the RB Arnau Martinez apparently Barca really want him but he’s going to Athletico apparently.

Name me a left back we can actually go and get? Mendy at Real isn’t that good and had injury problems would cost too much, same as Theo Hernandez they want £80 mill on a LB and we can’t get him and Leao, we are going to have to think outside the box and do something different, we need to find our Robertson.
Ian Maatsen or Milos Kerkez

Sosa is the one for me. I said this before the World Cup. Perfect pep player. And can cross very well too. Has everything for me and wouldn’t cost stupid money. Every time I’ve seen him play (about 10 times) he’s been superb

Name me a left back we can actually go and get? Mendy at Real isn’t that good and had injury problems would cost too much, same as Theo Hernandez they want £80 mill on a LB and we can’t get him and Leao, we are going to have to think outside the box and do something different, we need to find our Robertson.
I mean if Bayern take Cancelo for 70m then we should be looking to spend the same to replace.

They probably won't but that's a valuation to work out how much a top full back is worth.

I mean if Bayern take Cancelo for 70m then we should be looking to spend the same to replace.

They probably won't but that's a valuation to work out how much a top full back is worth.
Completely agree and agree with anyone that wants a top LB however I just don’t see any opportunity to, look how much Cucu was just because Brighton knew how scarce LBs are. A Davies or Theo or even Mendy (who I’m not keen on personally, Madrid fans want him out), are going to be such a task to get. I think a youngster and Chilwell might be a good idea or even going for cucu again, we shouldn’t of let Chelsea get Cucu, yes he hasn’t been great but I bet pep would of got a tune out of him.

Swapping Cancelo plus money for Mendy or straight swap for Theo could work, I just really want Leao and can’t see both coming. We have to try and swap Davies and Cancelo too.

Completely agree and agree with anyone that wants a top LB however I just don’t see any opportunity to, look how much Cucu was just because Brighton knew how scarce LBs are. A Davies or Theo or even Mendy (who I’m not keen on personally, Madrid fans want him out), are going to be such a task to get. I think a youngster and Chilwell might be a good idea or even going for cucu again, we shouldn’t of let Chelsea get Cucu, yes he hasn’t been great but I bet pep would of got a tune out of him.

Swapping Cancelo plus money for Mendy or straight swap for Theo could work, I just really want Leao and can’t see both coming. We have to try and swap Davies and Cancelo too.
I agree I think a youngster and Chilwell or perhaps Tierney would be a better fit. Intresting to see what happens in Milan with Theo and Leao. Im really hoping it boils over at Juve and Chiesa becomes available for the wide spot. Certainly lots of options out there and even if Bayern don't pick up Cancelo, I'm in two minds, we can shop him around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.