Full backs / Wing Backs

Can’t stand the **** but I’d be all over Robertson.

Proper **** but the best LB/WB in the country and would be obtainable now the dips have returned to their rightful place in mid table.

Can’t stand the **** but I’d be all over Robertson.

Proper **** but the best LB/WB in the country and would be obtainable now the dips have returned to their rightful place in mid table.

I think we can’t stand him because he plays for them mate! Lol. I agree though, the best LB I’m the league and easily one of the best in the world.

I’m slowly slowly starting to believe Gvardiol could be the one at LB, there’s so little option, I think him plus a youngester who’s played there their whole career could solve this mess. Gvardiol is built for the system we’re playing atm.

both right backs but I really like Juranovic (just moved to germany from celtic) and Sabaly at Real Betis
both are really energetic & tenacious, good ball skills and passing. Watching Zinchenko play today for Arsenal is so depressing, his passing and movement are world class

I’m slowly slowly starting to believe Gvardiol could be the one at LB, there’s so little option, I think him plus a youngester who’s played there their whole career could solve this mess. Gvardiol is built for the system we’re playing atm.
This system is shit so I hope we don’t sign him if he’s part of this three at the back tactic.

Robertson's form isn't great to be honest and I doubt those loveable Redmen would entertain a bid from us dirty oil money types either

Last edited:
This system is shit so I hope we don’t sign him if he’s part of this three at the back tactic.
Yeah I did say that before todays game! Now I’m not so sure… But I can say he would be seen as the three back tactic yeah.

Alex Sandro might have his contract terminated at Juventus due to lack of funds how good is he these days ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.