Full backs / Wing Backs

With our new 3atb, double-pivot system, my guess is that they'll get a cb and keep going with Ake, walker, gomez and Rico as options if a switch requires a fullback

Think we are buying one player to phase Walker out, no idea who but that is my hunch, i do think we are keeping an eye on Davis and should keep an eye on Nuno mendes at PSG, both of which you would normally say are untouchable, but these are strange times and squad wages are now the buzz word.

Think we are buying one player to phase Walker out, no idea who but that is my hunch, i do think we are keeping an eye on Davis and should keep an eye on Nuno mendes at PSG, both of which you would normally say are untouchable, but these are strange times and squad wages are now the buzz word.
Livramento would be a great shout with saints down, depends how his is after the ACL injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.