Full backs / Wing Backs

Theo Hernandez, Alphonso Davies and Nuno Mendes are all unavailable. Balde too unless Barca are unable to register him. As long as Cancelo stays I’d sign a young promising LB, as the LB market is very limited

For me, I would love to see Milos Kerkez. Recently turned 19, but a regular for AZ Alkmaar who’s currently second in the Eredivisie. 9 G&A for him halfway through the season at LB. Looks a bit like a young Kolarov with pace. Very well rounded, can both attack and defend, and is more of a pacy out-and-out overlapping LB, which is something we need. I also like Fran Garcia from Rayo Vallecano, but Real Madrid have a buy back and seem likely to use it

if cancelo has attitude issues. better to bin him off and buy an actual left footed LB. but don't think it will happen this window which is a shame.

Theo Hernandez would add a lot of pace to our defence which is missed when Kyle isn’t in the team in big games

One player who rarely gets mentioned is Di Marco from Inter. Another probably unobtainable.
Always looked good when I have seem him for Italy. Not sure for Inter as dont watch as much serie A as I used to.

One player who rarely gets mentioned is Di Marco from Inter. Another probably unobtainable.
Always looked good when I have seem him for Italy. Not sure for Inter as dont watch as much serie A as I used to.
Watched him a fair bit last season, and defensively he’s shocking. Very often at fault for conceding. Quite good offensively though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.