Full backs / Wing Backs

Personally I don't think JWE will make it at City, albeit I'd love him to. Agreed, a world class left footed left back should be our priority, & Gomez should be given another season to settle in & prove his worth.

I'd love Chilwell here, but I doubt Chelsea will sell him (especially to City), plus his injury record is a worry.

I dunno about Robinson. He's a very good player, but is he the top shelf LB City need? I'm not too sure.
Depens on how many players Chelsea buy, but i doubt he will go to City.
City need a good LB that push Cancelo

so many times yesterday Jack made incredible offensive plays but he never had the overlapping support to make the play. even when he gave a dangerous ball to ake he did not do anything decent in the attacking phase. Jack will be so much better with a actual left back overlapping him.

so many times yesterday Jack made incredible offensive plays but he never had the overlapping support to make the play. even when he gave a dangerous ball to ake he did not do anything decent in the attacking phase. Jack will be so much better with a actual left back overlapping him.
Or jack will do so much better playing attacking mid .Because when he went inside he controlled the game.i still see a big part at city for Jack.

Personally I don't think JWE will make it at City, albeit I'd love him to. Agreed, a world class left footed left back should be our priority, & Gomez should be given another season to settle in & prove his worth.

I'd love Chilwell here, but I doubt Chelsea will sell him (especially to City), plus his injury record is a worry.

I dunno about Robinson. He's a very good player, but is he the top shelf LB City need? I'm not too sure.
Chilwell is bang average. We need to be thinking about Davies, Hernandez, or Mendes

Chilwell is bang average. We need to be thinking about Davies, Hernandez, or Mendes
If we start doing a Chelsea guarantee questions will being asked about ffp. It’s what we consider to be more of a priority imo a CM to replace Gundo and/or Bernado or a LB, where we have Cancelo and Gomez.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love both areas to be strengthened.

I am not suggesting Cancelo is perfect full back and he isn't blameless for our defeats; there is room for another one but it it is still tough position to fill as none of us really know what Pep wants from his full backs.
He's really not a LB. Neither was Zinny. Nor Gomez. Or Ake...sensing a familiar theme?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.