Full backs / Wing Backs

Robinson at Fulham? Similar level to Robertson before he left Hull

We were linked a couple of years ago when he broke through at Fulham. I`ve since kept an eye on his performances and whilst he`s not the finished item I reckon he could be moulded into the perfect fit for us. Plenty of pace, can defend and positive in his attacking play.

Hugo Bueno wolves, anyone seen much of him? Looked good against us and getting good reviews at wolves, ahead of rayan ait nouri in the pecking order

Watching Girona v Barca and just realised that Yan Couto plays for Girona and is still on City’s books. Feels like he’s been on loan a while.

keep an eye on Girona's left back guttieriez, highly rated youngster.
Some tidy stuff when ever I’ve seen him. Likes a nutmeg though. Sometimes a little too much as he lost the ball some minutes ago trying to use one to leave a packed defence.

Nonetheless, very expressive player.

Miguel Gutierrez, LB from Girona is probably one to look out for. Came from Real Madrids academy and seems to be doing well. Seen plenty of Real Madrid fans that want him back already. Definitely think he`s on some sort of shortlist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.