Full backs / Wing Backs

Theo hernandez

Pay the money

Don't mess around at left back again

Agree in some respects but how much would you pay? They’re saying numbers of £70 mill +, I don’t even know if he’d want to leave and everytime I watch him I just don’t think he’s that stand out and defensively he’s poor.

Theo hernandez

Pay the money

Don't mess around at left back again

Honestly can't stand Theo Hernandez. He's great going forward, but pretty poor defensively. He's another Kolarov. One game fantastic, the next garbage.

I think id be more inclined to go for another full back that is a bit cheaper so we can focus on spending big money in other priority positions.

I'd be happy with one of Evan N'Dicka, Alex Grimaldo or Raphael Guerreiro on a free when their contracts expire out this summer.

Honestly can't stand Theo Hernandez. He's great going forward, but pretty poor defensively. He's another Kolarov. One game fantastic, the next garbage.

I think id be more inclined to go for another full back that is a bit cheaper so we can focus on spending big money in other priority positions.

I'd be happy with one of Evan N'Dicka, Alex Grimaldo or Raphael Guerreiro on a free when their contracts expire out this summer.

Rubbish!! You obviously havnt seen enough of him, he's brilliant going Forward and better than most defensively, good 1-1 defender and has pace to burn, no better fit out there for us

Grimaldo is terrible mate and Guerreiro not in theo league

The most ideal scenario would have been to keep Zinchenko.

Theo is a talented player, he's got a goal in him, he's a powerful player, but he's very suspect defensively and for 70-80m, I am not sure he's worth that at all. As I say he reminds me too much of Kolarov and for now I'd rather bring someone in that is more reliable.

I'd rather spend the full bag on the midfield and on the wing positions.

Thought N Dicka was a CB

The most ideal scenario would have been to keep Zinchenko.

Theo is a talented player, he's got a goal in him, he's a powerful player, but he's very suspect defensively and for 70-80m, I am not sure he's worth that at all. As I say he reminds me too much of Kolarov and for now I'd rather bring someone in that is more reliable.

I'd rather spend the full bag on the midfield and on the wing positions.

We will agree to disagree but there is a reason is price will be so high (I know that can mean nothing buy I've seen enough of him to think otherwise)

Everton's left back might worth keeping tabs on although he might not be a better passer than Antonee Robinson or quicker

Thought N Dicka was a CB
He can play both positions, but seeing as we like to use inverted full backs, he would be a half decent signing on a free to play in this position. Young and powerful. Can't really go wrong taking a punt on a free transfer.

Would rather not waste 80m on someone like Theo Hernandez who might turn out to be flop. Would rather we went all out on a wide player like Mitoma, Kvaratskelia or Leao and 2 midfielders out of Bellingham, Mac Allister, Ruben Neves and Frenkie De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.