Full Backs?

I would sign Kolasinac just because he is versatile and can play across the defence in more than one position and because he is out of contract, no brainer.

I would personally be absolutely delighted with one of these three at left back... Theo Hernandez, Alex Grimaldo and Benjamin Mendy. All very good.

Right back is a no brainer for me... bring in both Benjamin Henrichs and Fabinho. Both of these players are versatile. When Henrichs is out of the team, play Fabinho at RB, when Henrichs is in the team, Fabinho can slot in midfield. If we added these players mentioned, our full back positions would be covered perfectly.

Don't want William Carvalho, rather stick to Fabinho who is a better midfield player anyway.

Van Dijk the obvious choice at CB for his commanding presence. Sanchez then added to the forward line, would be a perfectly well balanced team.

Oh, and add Ederson in net too.

Ederson 35m
Kolasinac free
Grimaldo/Mendy/Hernandez 35m
Fabinho 35m
Van Dijk 45m
Sanchez 40m

Total: 190m

Possibly look at throwing in another CM as well. Sales will bring down net spend.

Last edited:
Googled a bit... The rumours are that both Real and Barcelona are offering Theo crazy money.
Wouldn't worry too much, we can offer him something they can't and that's a starting position. He'll be up against Marcelo at Madrid, probably the best in the world in the position and Alba at Barca who's no slouch.

I would sign Kolasinac just because he is versatile and can play across the defence in more than one position and because he is out of contract, no brainer.

I would personally be absolutely delighted with one of these three at left back... Theo Hernandez, Alex Grimaldo and Benjamin Mendy. All very good.

Right back is a no brainer for me... bring in both Benjamin Henrichs and Fabinho. Both of these players are versatile. When Henrichs is out of the team, play Fabinho at RB, when Henrichs is in the team, Fabinho can slot in midfield. If we added these players mentioned, our full back positions would be covered perfectly.

Don't want William Carvalho, rather stick to Fabinho who is a better midfield player anyway.

Van Dijk the obvious choice at CB for his commanding presence. Sanchez then added to the forward line, would be a perfectly well balanced team.

Oh, and add Ederson in net too.

Ederson 35m
Kolasinac free
Grimaldo/Mendy/Hernandez 35m
Fabinho 35m
Van Dijk 45m
Sanchez 40m

Total: 190m

Possibly look at throwing in another CM as well.

Agree with most of what you said. If it was up to me I'd go with:

In
Ederson 30m
Kolasinac free
Hernandez 20m
Laporte 45m
Henrichs 25m
Tolisso 25m
Mbappe 70m

Total: 215m

Out
Willy
Zaba
Sagna
Clichy
Yaya
Navas
Kelechi loan
Otamendi 25m
Nasri 15m
Hart 20m
Bony 10m
Mangala 15m
Aguero 60m (I don't want him gone but I can see him leaving if we get Mbappe or Sanchez)

Total: 145m

Ederson
Henrichs Stones Laporte Hernandez
KDB Tolisso Gundogan
Sané Jesus Mbappe

Agree with most of what you said. If it was up to me I'd go with:

In
Ederson 30m
Kolasinac free
Hernandez 20m
Laporte 45m
Henrichs 25m
Tolisso 25m
Mbappe 70m

Total: 215m

Out
Willy
Zaba
Sagna
Clichy
Yaya
Navas
Kelechi loan
Otamendi 25m
Nasri 15m
Hart 20m
Bony 10m
Mangala 15m
Aguero 60m (I don't want him gone but I can see him leaving if we get Mbappe or Sanchez)

Total: 145m

Ederson
Henrichs Stones Laporte Hernandez
KDB Tolisso Gundogan
Sané Jesus Mbappe
In like this. Even though think Silva would be captain of the squad and Tolisso would be on the bench.

Talking about Fullbacks, Alex Sandro is a fucking beast, Pocketing Messi currently and I have always said in the past that he's the best LB in the world.
Even better than Danny Rose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.