Full Backs?

As long as we get Walker this honestly isn't so bad. Denayer has played as a fullback if we can't find another, yes a downgrade on walker but essentially 'good enough' and he'd play very defensively. Also Duhaney from the academy could probably be thrown in as well, he might even go on tour because I think we have no fullbacks on tour.

I wonder if Denayer will be given a chance?
I'd be surprised. I think it'd be more likely that Maffeo would get a chance if the loan hasn't already been agreed. It'd be interesting to see us basically forced into using one of the kids as the second choice though.

As long as we get Walker this honestly isn't so bad. Denayer has played as a fullback if we can't find another, yes a downgrade on walker but essentially 'good enough' and he'd play very defensively. Also Duhaney from the academy could probably be thrown in as well, he might even go on tour because I think we have no fullbacks on tour.
How does anyone think Denayer is good enough to play for us? Was shocking at Sunderland and recently filmed kicking someones head in. Imagine Walker injured and we have to play Denayer there against Neymar in a Champion's League final. The calibre of player we need in every position is top class not good enough.

How does anyone think Denayer is good enough to play for us? Was shocking at Sunderland and recently filmed kicking someones head in. Imagine Walker injured and we have to play Denayer there against Neymar in a Champion's League final. The calibre of player we need in every position is top class not good enough.
Pick pretty much any team in world football and pretend their first choice RB is injured and they have to play their second choice RB and I doubt they'd be too clever. Some peoples obsession with two WC players in each position is entirely imaginary, no team has it. Some have it in some positions, but no one has it in all the positions.

I wouldn't judge him based on his performances from last season...he was playing in one of the worst sides to brace the premier league, and managed by a very shit manager. If he does well in pre season I hope we give him a chance. Having said that we definitely need a quality right back...hopefully Walker or Semedo

Pick pretty much any team in world football and pretend their first choice RB is injured and they have to play their second choice RB and I doubt they'd be too clever. Some peoples obsession with two WC players in each position is entirely imaginary, no team has it. Some have it in some positions, but no one has it in all the positions.
Would Denayer get on Barca's/Madrid's/Bayern's bench? You know the awnser is no. Therefore he isn't good enough for ours.

I agree, but certainly we can do better than a not-proven centerback playing out of position as our backup RB.

Would Denayer get on Barca's/Madrid's/Bayern's bench? You know the awnser is no. Therefore he isn't good enough for ours.
Have you seen Barca's bench? Jeremy Matheiu was on it and he's worse than Denayer by a magnitude of 10. They have an incredibly thin squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.