Full Backs?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by balotelli's back pocket, 11 Apr 2016.

1. Dax777

Dax777

Yup

2. Tevez City

Tevez City

How many fullbacks does Barcelona, Real, Bayern have in their squad ?

I think 4 fullbacks are enough.

3. Delphinho

Delphinho

Ruben Vinagre from Wolves looks very good IMO. I`ve seen him several times for Portugals youth teams, and he`s always looked great

4. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Except we have 2 and 1 out injured plus an awful lot of players who can play there, just not to a good standard and you can put Ederson on that list

5. KCblue

KCblue

Wonder what Benfica would quote us at for Grimaldo.

6. Gabriel

Gabriel

Think Barcelona are entitled to a percentage of any sale, so that would have to be factored in and presumably raise Benfica’s asking price.

7. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

right backs Walker and Danilo but i would still buy Bissaka and if necessary leave him there for a year
    left back Mendy, out there there is Gaya,and Grimaldo with possibly Mendy and Fripo, if you want English there is Chilwell, but all these are dependent on how Pep sees Mendy`s injuries as they are all first choice players if Pep believes in Mendy he should go for Henry a good back up for a couple of years before he challenges Mendy first team spot

8. KCblue

KCblue

Palace will hold out for a fortune if they're going to sell Wan-Bissaka. At the price we'd pay there's no way we loan him back for a year. I doubt we bring in a RB at least for another season. Unless Danilo wants out I would think Pep knows that Walker/Danilo is pretty hard to improve upon unless we shell out a lot of dough.

9. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Loaning him back is part of the bargaining price , and no we do not need him yet but will that be the case in a years time ? and prices are still going up

10. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

What about Matt Doherty. Scored 2 and made the 3rd tonight