Full Backs?

How many fullbacks does Barcelona, Real, Bayern have in their squad ?

I think 4 fullbacks are enough.

Ruben Vinagre from Wolves looks very good IMO. I`ve seen him several times for Portugals youth teams, and he`s always looked great

right backs Walker and Danilo but i would still buy Bissaka and if necessary leave him there for a year
left back Mendy, out there there is Gaya,and Grimaldo with possibly Mendy and Fripo, if you want English there is Chilwell, but all these are dependent on how Pep sees Mendy`s injuries as they are all first choice players if Pep believes in Mendy he should go for Henry a good back up for a couple of years before he challenges Mendy first team spot

right backs Walker and Danilo but i would still buy Bissaka and if necessary leave him there for a year
left back Mendy, out there there is Gaya,and Grimaldo with possibly Mendy and Fripo, if you want English there is Chilwell, but all these are dependent on how Pep sees Mendy`s injuries as they are all first choice players if Pep believes in Mendy he should go for Henry a good back up for a couple of years before he challenges Mendy first team spot

Palace will hold out for a fortune if they're going to sell Wan-Bissaka. At the price we'd pay there's no way we loan him back for a year. I doubt we bring in a RB at least for another season. Unless Danilo wants out I would think Pep knows that Walker/Danilo is pretty hard to improve upon unless we shell out a lot of dough.

Loaning him back is part of the bargaining price , and no we do not need him yet but will that be the case in a years time ? and prices are still going up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.