Full Backs?

For me Denayer to replace Sagna who is out of contract at the end of this season. Angelino to replace Kolarov.

Hoping Denayer at RB. Rodriguez or
Jordan Amavi of Aston Villa. Sign him up. £10m and future France international. About time we signed young players on the verge of becoming world class.
I agree. Significantly cheaper. High potential. Most tackles in the EPL last year at 20. Wonder why there's not much talk about him

Hoping Denayer at RB. Rodriguez or

I agree. Significantly cheaper. High potential. Most tackles in the EPL last year at 20. Wonder why there's not much talk about him
Was high on him coming out of Ligue one. He is a more skillful Clichy. Like him a lot. Think he got injured and his profile deemed because of Villa's woes. Don't know if his possesion skills are up to Pep's standard though.

Last edited:
Delph and Angelino left back. Delph has all the attributes and could do a Danny Rose. I'd love Gaya, I'm not sure we'll get him though.

Denayer right back - what about Otamendi there? He's got all the attributes. Pep loves players to be versatile.

I'd ship out all 4 current full backs.
It's amazing that Kolarov and Clichy aren't good enough left backs but Delph is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's amazing that Kolarov and Clichy aren't good enough left backs but Delph is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Clichy is good enough. Delph will grow into the role. Age will catch up to the Fullbacks eventually. Best to start trying out options.

It will be hard to find better fullbacks than Clichy & Sagna.

I think Van der Wiel is available for free, he is good enough to compete with Zaba or Sagna.

Last edited:
Pep will likely keep Zaba till his contract runs out, and maybe Kolarov too.
But i can't see him making room for Clichy and Sagna.
These two bare the same weakness : they have a great defensive game but represent no threat in attack.

Pep will likely keep Zaba till his contract runs out, and maybe Kolarov too.
But i can't see him making room for Clichy and Sagna.
These two bare the same weakness : they have a great defensive game but represent no threat in attack.
That's exactly the opposite of Kolarov then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.