Full Backs?

for a right back i would buy Rick Karsdorp from Feyenoord. Pace, technical ability drive, passion and amazing going forward. I think he would great for us under Pep.

At least buy janmaat and van aanholt until summer, to fight for champions league qualification.
If I was manager and had kolarov/zabaleta as main full backs I wouldn't sleep, it's impossible to achieve something with them.
Those two full backs will be improvement and can be used as subs from next season, bigger players like bellerin or rose or alaba can be bought in the summer.
But as club has to buy 4 full backs, job can be divided and it's necessary, without that i think finishing 6-th is quite possible :(

What would you do with Janmaat and VanAanholt in the summer - shoot them? They will be on 2 year contracts and high wages - a prerequisite for them to sign in January. I can see some short term upsides but this would be a long term disaster. On balance we need to stop makin a bad situation worse. Allow contracts to run down and have a massive clear out in the summer. Hopefully Pep can bring in the players he needs to play how he wants to play. The sort of surgery we need can not be undertaken in January.

What would you do with Janmaat and VanAanholt in the summer - shoot them? They will be on 2 year contracts and high wages - a prerequisite for them to sign in January. I can see some short term upsides but this would be a long term disaster. On balance we need to stop makin a bad situation worse. Allow contracts to run down and have a massive clear out in the summer. Hopefully Pep can bring in the players he needs to play how he wants to play. The sort of surgery we need can not be undertaken in January.

You talk too much sense, you are not welcome here..

Marcel Schmelzer - 28
Matthias Ginter- 22
Ricardo Rodriguez - 25
Douglas- 22

All decent fullbacks in the bundersliga we probably would not be able to get in Jan as the dortmund pair would be hard to get and douglas only signed in the summer

Marcel Schmelzer - 28
Matthias Ginter- 22
Ricardo Rodriguez - 25
Douglas- 22

All decent fullbacks in the bundersliga with the bottom 2 we probably wpuld be able to get in Jan as the dortmund pair would be hard to get

These suggestions are horrific. Rather sign no one than some of these lot.

These suggestions are horrific. Rather sign no one than some of these lot.

Well spurs and the arse have coverted Ginter in the summer and was considered one of the top defenders last season, I watch the german league on telly and both the dortmund players are alright in my opinion, as for the other 2 douglas would be a gamble but rodriguez at werderhas been consistant, we don't need super stars or worlds greatest, we need people who can do what's needed and can play as FB and wing back, which these can.

Not saying they are the best out there but the best won't be for sale so we have to look at the next best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.