Full Backs?

Delph is not a left back, that I know for sure!

Could Navas or Sterling play right back?

I certainly believe Navas could play right back, could Sterling be Madrids Marcelo?
Sterling as a full back? How many tackles have you seen him win, in fact how many have you even seen him attempt?

So mullock has linked us to carvajal and rose? Yeah that would certainly strengthen the full back positions

Vrsaljko ( RB/LB ) and Mario Gaspar ( RB ) with Denayer ( RB/CB ) Clichy and Mangala ( LB/CB ) as covering options. £25 million should be enough.

Wouldn't mind us putting in a bid for Florenzi from Roma, great both ways.

Y

You surprise me, what are the stats then?

Sterling has played 2500 minutes of premier league & champions league football and has made 33 tackles(25prem, 8 CL)

Navas has played 2928 minutes of premier league & champions league football and has made 32 tackles(24 prem, 8 CL)

Sterling has only made 1 more tackle but it's in almost a full 5 games less.

T
Sterling has played 2500 minutes of premier league & champions league football and has made 33 tackles(25prem, 8 CL)

Navas has played 2928 minutes of premier league & champions league football and has made 32 tackles(24 prem, 8 CL)

Sterling has only made 1 more tackle but it's in almost a full 5 games less.
Thanks, very surprised by that. I would imagine the tackles were a lot higher up the pitch for Sterling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.