Full squad ratings in Fifa 12

MCFC1993 said:
GStar said:
Outrun said:
To be fair, Thiago Silva is a proven world class defender both internationally and in CL. Kompany will have his time, but currently he lack experience to be that high.

Ibrahimovic is the best, or 2nd best striker in Italy and deserve that high. He's very allround which probably gives him a higher total. Tevez lack a bit in the air for example and isn't as strong as Ibrahimovic.

Ibrahimovic is all round shit.

Well said! Thank you!

Yall serious about Ibra? I think he is a cnut, but he is faaar from shit, he's a great striker.

MCFC1993 said:
Hope that all them are not the real ratings,Imbrahimovich 89? When Tevez is 88! Thiago Silva 87? When Kompany is 84/85? Thats a joke!
Thiago Silva is the best defender in Italy and one of the best in the world.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am --<br /><br />
JoshuaJDuckworth said:
I was under the impression, as stated by others on here, that the ratings in Fifa are some kind of average of all the stats (perhaps not exactly as some stats may have a higher weighting). Having players with the highest ratings in each position does not make the best team as it is important to look at the stats themselves. If your saw the indevidual stats it would make a lot more sense.
Exactly, I'm a data reviewer for a couple Brasilian teams for EA Sports and they stress not to pay attention to the overall rating but look at specific stats.

Joga Bonito said:
MCFC1993 said:
Hope that all them are not the real ratings,Imbrahimovich 89? When Tevez is 88! Thiago Silva 87? When Kompany is 84/85? Thats a joke!
Thiago Silva is the best defender in Italy and one of the best in the world.

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am --

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
I was under the impression, as stated by others on here, that the ratings in Fifa are some kind of average of all the stats (perhaps not exactly as some stats may have a higher weighting). Having players with the highest ratings in each position does not make the best team as it is important to look at the stats themselves. If your saw the indevidual stats it would make a lot more sense.
Exactly, I'm a data reviewer for a couple Brasilian teams for EA Sports and they stress not to pay attention to the overall rating but look at specific stats.

I'm sorry but vinny is the second best in the premier league behind vidic if not as good as and the english league is far better than the italian. I'm not saying thiago is crap but vinny should be on par.

Chinley Blues Jr said:
Do you think if your playing in the Etihad stadium on the game the crowd will start leaving at 85mins?

And in cup games is the north stand is only about half full??

MCFC1993 said:
Joga Bonito said:
MCFC1993 said:

JoshuaJDuckworth said:

I'm sorry but vinny is the second best in the premier league behind vidic if not as good as and the english league is far better than the italian. I'm not saying thiago is crap but vinny should be on par.

He played for a team that was fourth in the league, didn't do very well in europa league and has no champions league experience. Yet you want to put him on par with someone who has proven that he is world calss time and time again?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
Outrun said:
MCFC1993 said:

To be fair, Thiago Silva is a proven world class defender both internationally and in CL. Kompany will have his time, but currently he lack experience to be that high.

Ibrahimovic is the best, or 2nd best striker in Italy and deserve that high. He's very allround which probably gives him a higher total. Tevez lack a bit in the air for example and isn't as strong as Ibrahimovic.

I don't know why but I expect better footballing knowledge form a MOD.

Just a bit of info regarding ratings.

The overall Ratings for FIFA 12 are derived differently from last season (FIFA 11).

Although the actual method for calculating the original rating is still from a mix of about 50 attributes and 20 traits, the formula and weightings for each attribute are applied differently which means certain players might have a slightly lower or higher rating than last season but actually be better or worse than before in the game...

Aguero is my king said:
MCFC1993 said:
Joga Bonito said:

He played for a team that was fourth in the league, didn't do very well in europa league and has no champions league experience. Yet you want to put him on par with someone who has proven that he is world calss time and time again?

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm --

GStar said:
Outrun said:

I don't know why but I expect better footballing knowledge form a MOD.

Who came 4th in the league ?

I expect better knowledge from a City fan tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.