Full/Wing backs

blueskiza

With toure and vinnie doing ok at cb i really think we need two solid full/wing backs i dont think kolarov is up to it and zab is a quality step in

no were fine kolarov is settling in fine when hes played hes been good he had a couple of off games but hes settling fine no need to worry and zabs been the best RB/LB in the league this season maybe except for baines and richards is getting better and boateng is struggling but i can see him being fine eventually

I can't believe people are writing off Kolarov and Boateng so quickly. They are young players adapting to a new league. You don't become a bad player over night. The same people were probably dismissing the likes of de Jong and the Toure brothers in the past.

Lest we forget the torrid start Vidic and Evra made to their Premiership careers. As much as it pains me to say it, they are two of the best defenders in the league now. Patience is a virtue.

I think too much emphasis is put on fullbacks bombing forward these days. A fullbacks primary concern should be to defend. If they can get forward it is a bonus. Give the two new lads a chance to settle in the team before you go writing them off. They are both only kids and will only get better with experience. Roberto is doing the right thing by bringing in quality youngsters instead of spending stupid money on established players. Be patient, we will reap the rewards.

your right they need time i dont mean to bring up the rags but evra and vidic were pretty poo when they first come, AK will be class you wait!

trublueaussie said:
I think too much emphasis is put on fullbacks bombing forward these days. A fullbacks primary concern should be to defend. If they can get forward it is a bonus. Give the two new lads a chance to settle in the team before you go writing them off. They are both only kids and will only get better with experience. Roberto is doing the right thing by bringing in quality youngsters instead of spending stupid money on established players. Be patient, we will reap the rewards.

Tbh...he is buying pretty much established players. Kolarov is already 25. Zaba is 25. Boateng is 22. Mancini is buying pretty much players that are in their early 20s or in mid 20s. I would love to see a couple 18-20 year old buys in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.