Fulop your boots!

citykev28 said:
alex fucking mccleish is a twat. this is one grudge match in the making with the brummie twats. fulop will become a cult legend, spoke about in the highest regards for years on the basis of 3 appearances.

Yep I think birmingham have pritty much fucked up any chance of getting Hart back on loan next season, think the expression is bite your nose to spite your face you stupid brummie cunts.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
FU@K if the lad reads this tonight he will be back up the A1 tonight, he will get the same backing as all the other lads come Sat.

totally agree some fans on here are a joke, no one on here has seen the lad in action over any period of time but seem intent on slagging the guy off before he has even pulled on the shirt

i hope he has a stormer on Saturday then the no nothing berks can post there apologies accordingly

but that won't happen will it wankers

If Brum blocked it they have every right, but fuck them in the future.

If the premier league blocked it I'd ask why Fulop was allowed to be recalled from loan at Chesterfield to sit on Spurs bench for the last few games of the 2004/5 season.

If Joe blocked it, fuck him - enjoy our reserves next season.

ye i welcome him with open arms,obviously knowone saw the piece soccer saturday did on him a few months back about how good he was doing as he was keeping the most expensive goalkeeper in england out of the team.

Billy City said:
I'm sure he will get a great reception from the fans good luck to him he's excited about coming here, Birmingham have got nothing to play for and joe hart is our keeper, should be the last time we help them twats out again.

Tend to agree here.

Brumscum have a perfectly decent Prem proved back up in Maik taylor and it wouldn't have done them any harm to keep him sweet with a few late season starts.

Fook Brum... no quarter from now on

The OS says that ''Agreement has not been reached with Birmingham'' which would suggest that the Premier League may not have stopped Joe from coming. Either way the important thing now is to get behind Fulop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.