Funniest Chants ...

pete1970 said:
I Remember being at Roker Park in 1990 we d drawn 1-1 and whilst waiting to be let out,these 2 old women appeared round the touchline complete with shopping bags!
Immediatley the chant went up,

Get your teeth out.get your teeth out,
get your teeth out for the lads!

That was the best part of the day!

I remember that. In the rain in the open end

"there's only one Whoopi Goldberg/Whoopi for England" sung heartily by the North Stand at Maine Road, against Fulham....Rufus Brevett was the wearer of the offending haircut.

"1-0 in your cup final" bitd in 98/99'season.

"you love your tractors, you do" sung to Lincoln fans, we actually won iirc, Horlock hatrick.

dennis tuearts hatrick balls said:
ours is one of the best ~ you,ve had your day out now fuck off home ~ will be an all time classic
I agree, I love this.

OJ Blue said:
"there's only one Whoopi Goldberg/Whoopi for England" sung heartily by the North Stand at Maine Road, against Fulham....Rufus Brevett was the wearer of the offending haircut.

"you love your tractors, you do" sung to Lincoln fans, we actually won iirc, Horlock hatrick.
that fulham game was piss funny. the whole of the north stand chanting whoopi whoopi whoopi. brilliant. and then he signed for west ham (i think) and came back about a month or so later to more of the same. to be fair and all, he applauded the fans at half time
i know we're all a bit sick of it now, but the alan night reminded me of that, pure class

bluejon said:
OJ Blue said:

that fulham game was piss funny. the whole of the north stand chanting whoopi whoopi whoopi. brilliant. and then he signed for west ham (i think) and came back about a month or so later to more of the same. to be fair and all, he applauded the fans at half time
i know we're all a bit sick of it now, but the alan night reminded me of that, pure class

Haha I had almost forgotten about Alan, seems long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.