Funniest Chants ...

Pigeonho said:
'Neville Neville where's yer wife, Neville, where's yer wife?'

Kippax, early 90's after the press reported Neville Southall's wife was playing away.
Haha remember that one, I was only 13 or summet, we sang "if you've shagged southalls wife clap yer hands", and to be fair he joined in!!!
Villa in the cup was funny last week when their fans kept hold of the ball at 3 0, cue the city fans " that's the most you've had the ball, thats the most you've had the ball...."

weejh said:
Pigeonho said:

Kippax, early 90's after the press reported Neville Southall's wife was playing away.
Haha remember that one, I was only 13 or summet, we sang "if you've shagged southalls wife clap yer hands", and to be fair he joined in!!!
Villa in the cup was funny last week when their fans kept hold of the ball at 3 0, cue the city fans " that's the most you've had the ball, thats the most you've had the ball...."

Yeah, that one against Villa was good! Think we had quite a few funny chants against them :P One that really got to the Villa fan(s) was "Take your flag, and fuck off home" to the tune of "You've had your day out and fuck off home" after we made it 3-0 :D

Pigeonho said:

remember when he came out at half time and sat against the goal post,city fans singing
do u take it up the arse mrs southall
it weighs in at 3/4 of a pound
its got hair on its neck like a turkey
and its spits when u rub it up and down

others
that coats from matalan to mourinho

and i always thought the tevez song when he played for them twats was piss funny
herman munster head

cant see this gem posted
Give me a T (T!)
Give me an I (I!)
Give me a T (T!)
Give me an S (S!)
What we gonna do
OLDHAM! OLDHAM! OLDHAM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.