Funniest remark heard at City game?

Peter Swales announcing he had introduced a new quality sound stsyem over said sound system. - Only heard the first bit before the loud whistle took over!

When we were shit in the 80's I went with a mate (we're both 'big lads' I would say) WBA v City in a league game. Freezing cold, nowt to play for and ultimately a crap 1-1.
Before the game in the bogs standing at urinal - mate says he wants to see the ticket as he always has to sit next to 'a fat bloke' or 'behind a stanchion'.

Old bloke next to me says; "don't worry son i'll have yours, i prefer not to be able to see them at the moment anyway"..................pissed on me leg at that.

SteWadda said:
Wow most aren't funny in the slightest. "You had to be there" should be the last sentance on them.

Now that is funny.........miserable git !!

when Willo Flood used to play for us ,whenever he challenged anyone the bloke behind me shouted " come on Willo,use your weight"

babyape said:
City coach on the way to Wembley for the rags Semi final.. Bloke behind me said to his mate, "I've not been this nervous about a semi since i watched Brokeback Mountain!!"

Certainly lightened the mood....

Very good indeed

Not football related but when i was an apprentice in a shitty factory in Stockport circa 1980, I was taking the piss out of one of the old timers... He turned round and said fuck off you little C***, I was in Bagdhad when you were in your dads bag.... Stopped me dead and I never took the piss out of him again......!!

At maine road I used to sit in front of an Italian bloke called Tony,and if the ref gave a decision against City he would shout Bastardo Bastardo Bastardo ,I turned round to him at one game and said what does that mean Tony he said C**T.

At City v Blackpool New Years last year/ year before:

As a small boy and his dad passed a charity collector with bucket:

"Is that for the players' wages, Dad?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.