Funniest remark heard at City game?

Moggzy said:
It was a few years ago, lescott was at everton and he was playing left back. The toffees had a throw in, lescott taking it, when the guy next to me shouted...

Lescott you ugly twat, you look like you've been bobbing for apples in a chip pan!

I almost wet myself.

Good for us JL didn't take if to heart and became top of the league :)

ha ha ha!!! now thats funny ;-)))))<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 pm --<br /><br />Hope this stream keeps going, pissed myself more than once reading these comments.... Lescott and bobbing apples in a chip pan, shoulders still going laughing at that one!!!

Guy behind me at the Fulham game said
"If the Argentinian army was full of Pablo Zabaletas' they would have won the Falklands War"

After taking my 6 year old daughter on the coach to the Wembley semi final against the scum, my wife asked her have you had a good day the reply obviously was yes,
what was the best bit she asked
singin all the songs she said,
sing us your favourite then
and loud and proud
Park ji sung is an ugly f***k
he got a face like a crispy duck,
know it want at the match but still makes us both cry with laughter every time we think of it.
Thanks to the guys on our coach for that.

I was 15 and at half time me and some mates were sat on the stairs that went to nowhere at the back of the Kippax. One lad was giving it out F***ing this C***ing that when a police woman on a horse came over and said "Watch your language, for a little lad you've got a big mouth" he replied "Well your horse looks knackered" quick as she comes back with "If you'd been between my legs for the past 2 hours you'd be knackered an all"

Some game last season... guessing it was a new fan or someone with bad eyesight/common sense.

"Balotelli is in midfield? Why? What is Mancini thinking?!"

Erm, it was Yaya Toure.

liamc said:
Guy behind me at the Fulham game said
"If the Argentinian army was full of Pablo Zabaletas' they would have won the Falklands War"

THis is magic............so is Zab

Stretford Born Blue said:
Years ago I took my then girlfiend (now the wife!) to a derby match at Maine Road. We were stood in the Kippax near the tunnel by the away fans. It was strangely quiet at the time when Martin Buchan cut down Colin Bell.
The first voice I heard was my girlfriend who shouted at about 9000 decibles 'You dirty fucking twat' to which half the Kippax stared at this angelic little red head who went even redder. I'd never heard her swear before...!

Sounds like you chose a good 'un

When the new 6 second rule came in allowing keepers to have 6 seconds instead on 4 steps - the opposition keeper picked up the ball and ran to the edge of the box. In the Kippax upper, some bloke shouted "STEPS" at the top of his voice, quick as a flash someone else shouted "S CLUB 7" !! I laughed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.