Funny stats to upset United fans

When they won their once in a lifetime, never to be seen again treble in the last century every single piece of human garbage that have any connection whatsoever to the scummy twats were a bunch of shitehawk fuckpigs.

The only English club to to do the treble in the 21st century still have a bunch of these types as neighbours in the next borough.

I like to ask them how many games Matt Busby played for City. Watch the cogs turn.
I remember a question on The Chase:

Which of these clubs did Matt Busby not play for?

Manchester City
Littlewoods
The rags

Needless to say, the contestant didn’t give the correct answer.

We had a home game in Barnsley once.....
I remember that one. It was the Europa League game in 2008 just before our big takeover happened. It was Vinnys and Zabaletas first season for us.

We played this team from the Faroe Islands and we had to go to Barnsley because the Etihad was being used for a music concert so we couldn't play any football there.

I wonder why they choose Barnsley when they could have picked Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Wigan or Huddersfield as suitable alternatives to host a one off game.

I remember that one. It was the Europa League game in 2008 just before our big takeover happened. It was Vinnys and Zabaletas first season for us.

We played this team from the Faroe Islands and we had to go to Barnsley because the Etihad was being used for a music concert so we couldn't play any football there.

I wonder why they choose Barnsley when they could have picked Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Wigan or Huddersfield as suitable alternatives to host a one off game.
It wasn't our choice, the team had to let us use their ground, have their pitch ready and the police had to agree. It ruled out more local options. Our pitch was being relayed after Bon Jovi and would not settle in time.

We paid them for ground use with a friendly in 2009 which was the first glance of Adebayor almost exactly a year later. Our seats had names on the back, that tape stuff you had at school in the 70s for the Streymur game, not sure if it was directors or just a fan money raising thing, but central seats to the left of the normal away end.

We only took about 7k and the free coaches crawled there. Everything was a bit more interesting in those days though. The first City game a drum was taken to (I know of) and it didn't go down well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.