Funny stats to upset United fans

Not a stat but a 'fact', one of United fans' favourite words.

Darius Vassell publicly said in 2008 that it was a matter of time before City overtook United as Manchester's number one club. Darius' prediction turned out to be 100% fact and now United wallow in their own self pity and history like their Scouse brother-in-laws over at Klanfield.
Mike Summerbee's prophecy on Sky Sport also came true, how they laughed, who's laughing now?

I am a newbie on this forum, I joined to promote a particular issue but this thread made me laugh. May have been mentioned previously but Ferguson's first match was a 2-0 defeat to the mighty Oxford at the Manor Ground.There was a picture in our local paper the Oxford Mail, of Ferguson, an assistant, sub, and the coach driver on a very small wooden bench in the dugout We had a few other notable victories against your rivals across the city,

Since Pep arrived we have:

Amassed 136 more points than them
Won 57 more league games than them
Scored 218 more league goals than them
Won 5 Premier League titles, they've won 0
Won 2 FA Cups, they've won 0
Won 4 league cups, they've won 2
Won a Champions League, they've struggled to even qualify half the time
Equalled their 2 biggest achievements - 3 titles in a row and the treble (beating them in the FA Cup final en route)

It's not been an easy 7 years for United fans.
IMG_2964.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.