Funny stats to upset United fans

When they call Scousers murderers , they’ve blood all over their hands from a 14 year old Spurs fan a Crystal Palce fan , and a married couple at Mboro …

He is rumoured to have played on the Blocksages in Dukinfield...More Duky Rags saw him there more times than they ever saw him in Trafford. (for context, most of the boozers in Duky during the 90s were rag pubs full of massive reds that would turn out to the pub religiously when they played at home)
Another quirky fact is a branch of the MUFC supporters club opened in Dukinfield in the mid 90s when they were doing really well and strangely didn't last the season owing to lack of members/interest, Dukinfield branch MCFCSC opened in 1968 and still going strong interestingly.:-)

However I hadn’t accounted for Lindegaard and Henderson shipping 4 of them which was clearly summat you had so apologies for doubting your calculations and kudos to you for putting in the research before posting.
Thank you. I dirtied myself by going on their equivalent of BM's 'History' page and selected 'Results by Opponent' and 'City'. Then each match shows their line-up.

I did the same for our keepers using our History page and I discovered the goalie who conceded the most vs them was Bert Trautman with 39, then Joe Corrigan with 33. Joe Hart let in 18 whilst Eddie has 17 to date.

Another quirky fact is a branch of the MUFC supporters club opened in Dukinfield in the mid 90s when they were doing really well and strangely didn't last the season owing to lack of members/interest, Dukinfield branch MCFCSC opened in 1968 and still going strong interestingly.:-)
I tried to join it when i lived in Duky but they were not accepting any more rif raf, Are they still Top Asley based?...I wasn't rif raf when i was giving up my seat so they could sit together in fooking Wevverz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.