Funny things that have happened to you at The Etihad.

moggymoz said:
Telling some guy on the spiral next to me to put his cig out cos I was trying to get some fresh air...He tells me to fuck off... Steward comes round the corner and collars him...Guy gets ejected... Karma :)

fkin hilarious that, watching a fellow blue get ejected for the hideous crime of having a cig in the open air...
Thing about karma is that it dose go round ...

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Around 2004 I attended a training course for work at the stadium. We had a break and there was a fit women at work who asked me if we could get down to the pitch. The room we were in was near to the tunnel so we went down the tunnel and pitch side, picture taken and off we went back up the tunnel.
We passed the home team changing room and there was no one around so nipped in there. There was flip chart paper with x's all over the outline of a pitch. We turned a corner and looked at the area where there were showers and individual baths. At that point, the door opened and a tour of the ground came in. We both hid in a shower unit.... trying not to giggle and me trying not to get ideas above my station...... thankfully they were not shown the area we were hiding in and after about 5 minutes we were able to step out, piss ourselves laughing and then walk out and then into the room the training was being held in, looking sheepish as we were slightly late.....

Well you bottled that one! I

shilly8903 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Around 2004 I attended a training course for work at the stadium. We had a break and there was a fit women at work who asked me if we could get down to the pitch. The room we were in was near to the tunnel so we went down the tunnel and pitch side, picture taken and off we went back up the tunnel.
We passed the home team changing room and there was no one around so nipped in there. There was flip chart paper with x's all over the outline of a pitch. We turned a corner and looked at the area where there were showers and individual baths. At that point, the door opened and a tour of the ground came in. We both hid in a shower unit.... trying not to giggle and me trying not to get ideas above my station...... thankfully they were not shown the area we were hiding in and after about 5 minutes we were able to step out, piss ourselves laughing and then walk out and then into the room the training was being held in, looking sheepish as we were slightly late.....

Well you bottled that one! I
I thought ''oh god my chance has come at last'', and then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
You said there were three of them......

jesus-use-me.jpg

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I once screamed at McMahon that he was having a shit game, only for my brother to point out to me that McMahon wasn't even playing and the person I was directing all my "Constructive Criticism" at was in fact Fitroy Simpson!!!

easy mistake............

I went out one Friday night and turned up to a match on the Sunday having been out on it right through the weekend. At the time I sat up in ESL3 and by the time I'd made it up the spiral I felt like shit and after about fifteen minutes of the first half I couldn't sit there any more and all I could do was lie down on the seating in the concourse and have a sleep.

I was woken up by two little kids. One pushed me on the shoulder and I heard one say "do you think he's dead?"! And their Dad then shouted "oi you two, leave the lad alone!"

they forgot to charge me for one of the pies and so it was only about £20-odd for four pies and drinks

such good value I fucking pissed myself larfin

On Saturday I arrived a minute or so late, I called in gents CB L3 & there was a young bloke cleaning his teeth over th sink, who takes a toothbrush & toothpaste to the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.