Further Sanitisation

I hear this place in Durham is cheap to live in...

24et8x0.png

JoeMercer'sWay said:
glen quagmire said:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
A veiled threat???????

oh no, not at all. I'm not that kind of person.

and Liam, go and do as you wish, nothing to do with me. Hope you enjoy it more than I do.

Nah, actually, I'm not renewing anymore, you've fucking convinced me that our club is a rip off, shite, they don't care....

glen quagmire said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you pity me?

i pity you, you just watch.

A veiled threat???????
Yeah a threat city may not win everything playing like barca! Nightmare.

Liam - how many mini buses are you taking?

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
oh no, not at all. I'm not that kind of person.

and Liam, go and do as you wish, nothing to do with me. Hope you enjoy it more than I do.

Nah, actually, I'm not renewing anymore, you've fucking convinced me that our club is a rip off, shite, they don't care....

sat in a room with Mr Fletcher for 3 hours have you?

SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:
A veiled threat???????

You'll be an old man by the time we would ever play like Barca.

You'll be telling us about your grandkids, doubt you'd be telling them about the great era of Mancini however :P.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:

sat in a room with Mr Fletcher for 3 hours have you?

sooooooooo you gonna let us in on why this is a bad thing ???

or you just gonna let it hang... without that then your just ranting like a loon in a bus stop

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

You'll be telling us about your grandkids, doubt you'd be telling them about the great era of Mancini however :P.

Thinking about it, I've realized...

You're not a season ticket holder and can't get a ticket for Wembley, so you're trying to convince yourself you don't give a shit when deep down, you're fucking devastated that you're missing out.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

Probably not but ill do success ugly first in any way, if that gets boring in a few years ill demand us to be barca esque. I'm keeping out of the Mancini in out bollocks for now. It serves no purpose.

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Thinking about it, I've realized...

You're not a season ticket holder and can't get a ticket for Wembley, so you're trying to convince yourself you don't give a shit when deep down, you're fucking devastated that you're missing out.
No, I actually don't care.

Having sat through the last 3 months of performances and Points of Blue, the club's bugging me and I don't particularly enjoy it.

and that's me being honest with you, but I've learnt to expect cheap, snide remarks of people back on here rather than have a proper conversation.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
fbloke said:
I hear this place in Durham is cheap to live in...

24et8x0.png

you of all people?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.