Further Sanitisation

24d1yq9.jpg

Join the revolution ;-)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
Thinking about it, I've realized...

You're not a season ticket holder and can't get a ticket for Wembley, so you're trying to convince yourself you don't give a shit when deep down, you're fucking devastated that you're missing out.
No, I actually don't care.

Having sat through the last 3 months of performances and Points of Blue, the club's bugging me and I don't particularly enjoy it.

and that's me being honest with you, but I've learnt to expect cheap, snide remarks of people back on here rather than have a proper conversation.

-- Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm --

fbloke said:
I hear this place in Durham is cheap to live in...

24et8x0.png

you of all people?

Whaaaa!

Just trying to lighten the mood.

***exits stage left***

fbloke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
No, I actually don't care.

Having sat through the last 3 months of performances and Points of Blue, the club's bugging me and I don't particularly enjoy it.

and that's me being honest with you, but I've learnt to expect cheap, snide remarks of people back on here rather than have a proper conversation.

-- Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm --

you of all people?

Whaaaa!

Just trying to lighten the mood.

***exits stage left***

I like durham...

I want City to concentrate on that bit of the 'match day experience' which takes place on the pitch.

I can arrange other entertainment for myself.

5 pages in and the OP still hasn't expanded on why some free, pre-match entertainment outside the stadium that he doesn't have to take part in, upsets him so much.

lancs blue said:
5 pages in and the OP still hasn't expanded on why some free, pre-match entertainment outside the stadium that he doesn't have to take part in, upsets him so much.
Grumpy ****? ;-)

Fackin el.

The best part of that page was 'As if they weren't enough' (5th paragraph). Er Hugh Ferris' employment from the beginning was enough. City square is more than enough. Do the Poznan t shirts are certainly enough. This whole thing is getting ridiculous.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
im not arsed about going to wembley now, as i have no faith in mancini to win us the game.

so whatever liam,you can dress it up as an agenda or whatever to make yourself feel better, I'm not arsed.
Oh I bet you are.

Green man Liam? Few bevvies?
Is this an open offer? x

If you don't Like it, don't go. Whats the problem. There are some miserable sods on this forum. Don't worry, life's short, you'll be dead soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.