furthest or most bizarre

rossie

whats the furthest or most bizarre place youve seen someone wearing a city shirt ? i saw a beautiful young girl ( about 20) walking across a dusty path in very small province in the phillipines, it was almost in the middle of a jungle , i was so surprised i thought i was seeing things, i had to ask her why she was wearing it. she told me it belonged to an english man who gave it to her after a brief love affair. he promised he would return and marry her..., but she was by this time fearing he would not be returning, .. to which i tried my hand at romancing the same girl, needless to say i was successful , but as for giving her my city shirt NO FUCKING WAY ..

On holiday in Spain a few years ago, walking down a Street in Malaga and saw some bar worker taking a delivery for the pub, barrells etc, and he was wearing the 94/95 red and black City away kit. Went over to have a chat but he didn't speak any English, so never found out how he ended up having a City shirt. Least he won't be called a glory supporter when are plans for global domination come to fruition!

On the Lebanese border (A town called Kiriat Shamona) at the height of the Lebanese war in the 80's, sat in a bar with a Columbian and 2 members of the South Lebanese Army (armed up to the hilt) and in to the bar walked a farther and son both wearing City tops, they had emigrated to Israel from Manchester a few year before

A couple of years ago I was playing Sunday league out here in California and as I was going the the footy pitches saw some bloke maybe about 50-ish wearing a City shirt.
I walked up and said something like "Fucking hell mate, I don't see many fellow Blues out here in L.A."
He looked at me like I was a twat and it soon became apparent that he didn't speak a word of English.
It turned out he was part of some Peruvian over 40's team that was playing on the opposite pitch from us. They obviously got a bargain on some discontinued City shirts and wore them to play in.

rossie said:
whats the furthest or most bizarre place youve seen someone wearing a city shirt ? i saw a beautiful young girl ( about 20) walking across a dusty path in very small province in the phillipines, it was almost in the middle of a jungle , i was so surprised i thought i was seeing things, i had to ask her why she was wearing it. she told me it belonged to an english man who gave it to her after a brief love affair. he promised he would return and marry her..., but she was by this time fearing he would not be returning, .. to which i tried my hand at romancing the same girl, needless to say i was successful , but as for giving her my city shirt NO FUCKING WAY ..

What bar on Fields Avenue was that?

dusty path in the Phillies indeed....what the fuck would you be doing there?!!

Been there.....middle of a jungle,where was that then?

hehehe, i was staying in feilds but it was on a trip to a province... fields is a good place....was it your shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.