furthest or most bizarre

About 18 years ago in Ko Samui in the gulf of Siam I was walking down through the middle the Island from a waterfall and I saw a lad and a girl walking up. The lad a City shirt on. We started talking. He owned a bar in Spain but was from Manchester. His g/f was Swedish.
We talked for about 10 mins about Reidy's team.

Havanna, Cuba. Went on a day trip there when i went to Cuba for three weeks. He was on the same excursion albeit with a different travel group/company, Still it was nice to see another fellow blue in such a place.

Not a shirt but a City sweatshirt, at the top of Sears Tower, Chicago.

rossie said:
hehehe, i was staying in feilds but it was on a trip to a province... fields is a good place....was it your shirt?

not a chance.
I was there last new years
its ok but very small and boring!
Give me Thailand any day!

Ducado said:
On the Lebanese border (A town called Kiriat Shamona) at the height of the Lebanese war in the 80's, sat in a bar with a Columbian and 2 members of the South Lebanese Army (armed up to the hilt) and in to the bar walked a farther and son both wearing City tops, they had emigrated to Israel from Manchester a few year before
Just asked you this in that bloke from Canada's thread, are you Lebanese too? My dad fought in that war and got shot, I bloody hope it wasn't you...

Bilboblue said:
rossie said:
hehehe, i was staying in feilds but it was on a trip to a province... fields is a good place....was it your shirt?

not a chance.
I was there last new years
its ok but very small and boring!
Give me Thailand any day!
is your wife thai.? mines filipina but shes an arsenal fan for fucks sake, but i am hoping to get her to jump on the bandwagon by the end of the season, ..but dont tell citizen ( the guy who wrote the bandwagon jumpers thread hehe

BlueGeorge said:
Ducado said:
On the Lebanese border (A town called Kiriat Shamona) at the height of the Lebanese war in the 80's, sat in a bar with a Columbian and 2 members of the South Lebanese Army (armed up to the hilt) and in to the bar walked a farther and son both wearing City tops, they had emigrated to Israel from Manchester a few year before
Just asked you this in that bloke from Canada's thread, are you Lebanese too? My dad fought in that war and got shot, I bloody hope it wasn't you...

No mate Manchester born and bred (from Jewish Stock)

Ducado said:
BlueGeorge said:

No mate Manchester born and bred (from Jewish Stock)
oh, epic let down. I'm sure someone on here used to have Beirut as their location, hm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.