furthest season ticket holder from manchester

Chris_Hand said:
Blue Mania said:
Chris_Hand said:
kiam06 said:
I am currently working on the moon as an astronaut, I travel back most weekends for the games.

Anyone beat that?

not at the mo, but for the most of next season ill be workin on mars, so youre not gonna hold the title for long

I'm God (not Berti) and i came from heaven...

have you got a mileage on that?

P. to the S.
there is only one god

he shall come down of his throne this weekend and be knighted as the greatest defender ever to wear blue

we still talking about berti or dunne lol

I´m winning.

I´m in muenster, germany for the next year and i´ve renewed. Even though i won´t be watching many games

l live in japan and i get back for nearly every match. missed 2 games last season at home and went to 9 aways.

18 hour each way trip.

worth it though.

any one want any airmiles?

Chris_Hand said:
steveo0815 said:
I´m winning.

I´m in muenster, germany for the next year and i´ve renewed. Even though i won´t be watching many games

how are you winning?
im on mars next year
Cause i´m already in germany and your not on mars yet

Chris_Hand said:
steveo0815 said:
Chris_Hand said:
steveo0815 said:
I´m winning.

how are you winning?
im on mars next year
Cause i´m already in germany and your not on mars yet

ah i see, fair point
well i blown you both out of the water cos i work on THE SUN.... shovelling the coal in to keep it burning, and my season ticket keeps melting... but the club know my face now so just let me in, and my uncle is Pol Pot,and i own 400 race-horses,keep em all in 2 caravans near ffrith beach, michael owen is gonna train em for me.... honest!!!!..... and you know that bloke of the telly.. alan sugar, well he used to be my aunties coalman, its fuckin true i am telling ya....

binzy m.cf.c said:
well i blown you both out of the water cos i work on THE SUN.... shovelling the coal in to keep it burning, and my season ticket keeps melting... but the club know my face now so just let me in, and my uncle is Pol Pot,and i own 400 race-horses,keep em all in 2 caravans near ffrith beach, michael owen is gonna train em for me.... honest!!!!..... and you know that bloke of the telly.. alan sugar, well he used to be my aunties coalman, its fuckin true i am telling ya....

hey!! were tryin to have a serious disscussion here
enough funny business

I live in Thailand and still have my season ticket.

Don't really get to use it but the seat doesn't go to waste as it goes to a blue who wouldn't be able to afford to go otherwise.

Having it just helps me feel closer to the club and that I am doing my bit to support the club, however small. Just renewed for next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.