Future Strikers

Unpopular opinion but I feel while Harry Kane is out of the limelight (through injury of course) and spurs aren’t doing too well. We should look for putting something in place to sign him in the summer for £90mill maybe ?

he would be the perfect replacement for Aguero and has the experience of playing in the league

Unpopular opinion but I feel while Harry Kane is out of the limelight (through injury of course) and spurs aren’t doing too well. We should look for putting something in place to sign him in the summer for £90mill maybe ?

he would be the perfect replacement for Aguero and has the experience of playing in the league
I personally don't see the value in paying big money for injury prone guys.

He has been quite injured the last few seasons. It's a NO for me

He is nothing like a pep player and sergio has snother full season

Goes against pretty much every aspect of the clubs philosophy. So no.

So thats Haaland moving in 18 months then:

Just in time for Agüero’s contract finishing.

I wonder if we’d bother dealing with Raoila for this. The rumoured €75m could seem like a bargain if Haaland keeps up this seasons form, but when you factor in the probable >€20m agent fee and the push from Raoila to move clients around frequently it could be a stumbling block.

£90m for Harry Kane? Double it and you might just be on the right track.

In 18 months there will probably be more talent available that are currently not being spoken about

Sorry to be controversial, but Rashford should be at the top of the list for me.

Young, quick, skilful and scoring goals for a mediocre team.

Although he loves his social media, which kids these days don't? That can easily be sorted out.

Perfect fit for Pep and the way we play.

Whether he or manyooo would entertain the move is another thing, but I think he is a fantastic young talent.

Would be interested to see how many points they'd have without say, 50% of his goals. I've made that figure up because someone would be scoring but not as many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.