Future Strikers

Remember when Aguero didn’t suit Pep as well? You can mould the player to suit and the talent that these type of players bring pep should mould tactics around them. If a guy gives you a goal a game you change your team up to suit that said player because his talent > always overcomes any perfect tactics. You just can’t plan for shit like that

He scores a shit. Load of goals and frankly that would suit anyone!

Lewandowski wasn't Pep's typical striker but it worked out well.
Lewandowski and Aguero were both in place when Pep arrived though and both worked very hard to impress Pep and make themselves work for the team. That's different to Pep going and buying them though, given a choice I think he'd have other ideas.
For what i's worth I could see a team similar to this next season though the names could change.

Ederson
Cancelo Koulibaly Laporte Mendy

Rodri

KDB Foden

Havertz
Sterling Jesus

Lewandowski and Aguero were both in place when Pep arrived though and both worked very hard to impress Pep and make themselves work for the team. That's different to Pep going and buying them though, given a choice I think he'd have other ideas.

I imagine so with the links to Lautaro Martinez and even Havertz.

For what i's worth I could see a team similar to this next season though the names could change.

Ederson
Cancelo Koulibaly Laporte Mendy

Rodri

KDB Bernardo

B Havertz
Mahrez Sterling

I imagine that lineup, I think that only works if we play on the counter and with Sterling right and Torres left for balance.

Remember when Aguero didn’t suit Pep as well? You can mould the player to suit and the talent that these type of players bring pep should mould tactics around them. If a guy gives you a goal a game you change your team up to suit that said player because his talent > always overcomes any perfect tactics. You just can’t plan for shit like that

Haland has 13 goals in 15 games for Dortmund and if I'm not mistaken 6 assists.

If we are looking for a striker perhaps Ante Rebic is worth a look? Drawing a lot of attention on loan at Milan from Eintracht Frankfurt this season but on loan there till after next season. Age 26, over 6 foot tall, and very quick apparently. Interesting to see how he develops next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.