Futures of players out on loan

?

Either I am reading you wrong and I am confused by your post tbh?

I will try so forgive me if I haven't picked you up right.

I was the poster who mentioned Muric first, Colesy then said Steffan is now the number 2.

Now my original point was if Muric had stayed as the man in possession of the number 2 gloves as Bravo had or was about to leave would he have been better off than he is now.

His two loan spells have been a disaster and he has looked nothing like the keeper that played in our first team 3 seasons back.

If he had stayed and played like he did in the league cup then would we have needed to buy Steffan, nobody can say yes or no really tbh but what we can say is going out on loan has fucked Muric right over that is 100% fact.

He played at Forest and seemed to be doing okay but then made an error and then another they dropped him and that was pretty much it, 4 games in total.

He has played 2 for Girona and the older keeper has played 4.

I am not saying he is a star keeper and should be playing etc was just really saying our loan moves for some of these boys are fucking awful.

Other clubs send them out and they seem to get played all the time, you have to wonder if this is a stipulated condition of the loan?

As for Muric the kid has more Int caps than 1st class games but he is already more than likely done here.

Eddie
Steffan
Carson
Trafford
Bazuna, meant to be the next best thing is on loan at Rochdale but is playing
Slicker
Moulden
Mcnamara
Van Sas

These are vying for 3 places 1st team, EDS and Academy, mental really 10 keepers.

There might be more, I thought there was another on loan somewhere as well but the name has left the brain lol
I count 8 there plus Bazuna who is out on loan (so you can't count him really), you have to have 3 goalies for the 1st team. That leaves 5 to play for the EDS & U18's. That's not unusual I'd have thought.

?

I was the poster who mentioned Muric first, Colesy then said Steffan is now the number 2.

Now my original point was if Muric had stayed as the man in possession of the number 2 gloves as Bravo had or was about to leave would he have been better off than he is now.

His two loan spells have been a disaster and he has looked nothing like the keeper that played in our first team 3 seasons back.

If he had stayed and played like he did in the league cup then would we have needed to buy Steffan, nobody can say yes or no really tbh but what we can say is going out on loan has fucked Muric right over that is 100% fact.

He played at Forest and seemed to be doing okay but then made an error and then another they dropped him and that was pretty much it, 4 games in total.

I am not saying he is a star keeper and should be playing etc was just really saying our loan moves for some of these boys are fucking awful.

Other clubs send them out and they seem to get played all the time, you have to wonder if this is a stipulated condition of the loan?

As for Muric the kid has more Int caps than 1st class games but he is already more than likely done here.

Eddie
Steffan
Carson
Trafford
Slicker
Moulden
Mcnamara
Van Sas

These are vying for 3 places 1st team, EDS and Academy, mental really 10 keepers.

There might be more, I thought there was another on loan somewhere as well but the name has left the brain lol
To begin with Muric had two choices go on loan or be number 3 or 4 behind Bravo possibly Carson but maybe we would not have got Carson had he stayed He went on loan the best choice it did not work I do not know the details of his loans Could he have done better ? Could we have got him better loans. Once it did not work out we where bound to get another goalie in this case Steffan. But even if it had we might still have got a goalie. Steffan is older more experience highly rated might have been good value given he was in America.

His second choice was to stay and fight Steffan for second choice spot or go on loan given his age Steffans ability track record last year on loan again think this was the right choice to go on loan. Steffan is an excellent second choice. Muric play better ? Could we have got him a better loan ?

?

Eddie
Steffan
Carson
Trafford
Slicker
Moulden
Mcnamara
Van Sas

That is mental. Clearly some of them are just fodder for training.

To begin with Muric had two choices go on loan or be number 3 or 4 behind Bravo possibly Carson but maybe we would not have got Carson had he stayed He went on loan the best choice it did not work I do not know the details of his loans Could he have done better ? Could we have got him better loans. Once it did not work out we where bound to get another goalie in this case Steffan. But even if it had we might still have got a goalie. Steffan is older more experience highly rated might have been good value given he was in America.

His second choice was to stay and fight Steffan for second choice spot or go on loan given his age Steffans ability track record last year on loan again think this was the right choice to go on loan. Steffan is an excellent second choice. Muric play better ? Could we have got him a better loan ?
In hindsight I bet he wishes he never went to Forest, of course, if things had panned out and he played out of his skin it looks likely he would have just played himself into a move like Gunn, another keeper not given a hope here, at least we got good money for him though.

Stefan has looked good so far but how long until the USA manager tells him he won't get picked if he is sat on City's bench?

In hindsight I bet he wishes he never went to Forest, of course, if things had panned out and he played out of his skin it looks likely he would have just played himself into a move like Gunn, another keeper not given a hope here, at least we got good money for him though.

Stefan has looked good so far but how long until the USA manager tells him he won't get picked if he is sat on City's bench?
I think tbf Forest changed manager only a couple of weeks after Muric went there. And he immediately signed a new keeper and was just waiting for the excuse to drop Muric.
Aro didnt handle the pressure well and dropped a couple of massive clangers, along with making some brilliant saves tbf, but he was toast from that moment on.
So some of it is on Muric but some of it is also on City’s loan development team for sending him to an unstable batshit club like Forest.
Relatively stable, good footballing teams like Swansea, Bournemouth, Preston is where these lads should be going. Not clubs like Forest with delusions about their status from decades ago

I think tbf Forest changed manager only a couple of weeks after Muric went there. And he immediately signed a new keeper and was just waiting for the excuse to drop Muric.
Aro didnt handle the pressure well and dropped a couple of massive clangers, along with making some brilliant saves tbf, but he was toast from that moment on.
So some of it is on Muric but some of it is also on City’s loan development team for sending him to an unstable batshit club like Forest.
Relatively stable, good footballing teams like Swansea, Bournemouth, Preston is where these lads should be going. Not clubs like Forest with delusions about their status from decades ago
Couldn't agree more tbh

Herrera is meant to be highly rated for Grenada isn’t he?

Should make a fair amount of money in the summer from the likes of Herrara, Angelino and Harrison.

Herrera is meant to be highly rated for Grenada isn’t he?

Should make a fair amount of money in the summer from the likes of Herrara, Angelino and Harrison.
Seen a bit of Herrera, standout player in a pretty poor side. Nowhere near our level but probably a decent profit like you said.
Sadly, the woeful clauses we agreed to means we’ll get about £25m for Angelino and Harrison combined.
Leipzig and Leeds will probably end up getting at least double and probably nearer treble that when they eventually sell them

Sadly, the woeful clauses we agreed to means we’ll get about £25m for Angelino and Harrison combined.
Leipzig and Leeds will probably end up getting at least double and probably nearer treble that when they eventually sell them
It does seem poor transfer dealing that the clauses are for such a low value.
They are surely worth double that on the open market

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.