Gabri Veiga

Heard from my journo mate that this is already done for next season. Don’t know much about him tbh but I know a lot of people rave about him who watch la liga. Buy out clause triggered apparently. Completely different player to Bellingham from what I can see from his highlights. Looks more like a cross between Bernie and Gundo

Heard from my journo mate that this is already done for next season. Don’t know much about him tbh but I know a lot of people rave about him who watch la liga. Buy out clause triggered apparently. Completely different player to Bellingham from what I can see from his highlights. Looks more like a cross between Bernie and Gundo
cheers for the info mate!

Wouldn't be suprised if Pep uses him out wide for a year to bed him in.

Usually the way, be very suprised if he is earmarked for one of the 5 CM places we currently have. Probably to cover wide and as a 6th CM

Him and jude would be great to youngster and learn from all the players and pep

Berndo ?

We have 3 attacking midfielders who need replacing over time.

Signing one player doesn't end the prospect of McAtee, signing 2... then I'd say he has no chance.

McAtee has proven he can do the Bernardo role at Sheffield United!

That role isn't so much stats as much as listening and doing exactly what Pep demands of him and he's really good at keeping the ball, carrying it upfield.

So I think chances still favor McAtee making it at City!

We need replacements for KDB, Gundo and Bernardo. If we sign 3 midfielders.. maybe he won't get a chance but if we get 2, I think he'll be phased in as the 3rd of 3 that'll leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.