Gabri Veiga

I reckon you are right mate, let's hope Pep can turn Veiga into a worldbeater.

Am sure any player gets his hands on improves mate ;-) unfortunately I still think Bernardo will go and I actually think Mahrez will take the money as well hence signing a top class right winger

Am sure any player gets his hands on improves mate ;-) unfortunately I still think Bernardo will go and I actually think Mahrez will take the money as well hence signing a top class right winger
I have to agree again. I don't think there is anything we can do to stop that. As long as we sign quality replacements, I am happy.

I just realized Veiga scored 2 goals a few days ago in a 2-1 win vs Barcelona. His 2nd goal is something else. The boy has some talent ;)

Last edited:
I have to agree again. I don't think there is anything we can do to stop that. As long as we sign quality replacements, I am happy.

I just realized Veiga scored 2 goals a few days ago in a 2-1 win vs Barcelona. His 2nd goal is something else. The boy has some talent ;)

Not sure he meant the 2nd goal though ;-) certainly seems he knows he’s leaving though ?

Not think walker will get another year extension mate? We have Rico as well?

We've scouted Joao Mario 6 times this season, 4 league games and 2 champions league matches. He's a RB. I dont think we would scout someone that many times and not go for him 23 years old as well.

We've scouted Joao Mario 6 times this season, 4 league games and 2 champions league matches. He's a RB. I dont think we would scout someone that many times and not go for him 23 years old as well.

Not heard of him mate to be honest, any good?

Hopefully, we will hear some news about him next week then.
Not heard of him mate to be honest, any good?
According to some stats, he seems to excel at dribbling, crossing, holding onto the ball, and passing. Promising overall.

I like these types of transfers. We might have the next Ruben Dias on our hands ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.