Gabri Veiga

Wow, serious source linking him, feels very City. £30 mill buyout, I think we’re all interested in this one, “a cheaper” relatively unknown young player is always the most exciting transfer, feels like Torres again.

Definitely going in the summer. President said they can’t hold onto him

Surprised he’s not in the Spain team over Dani Ceballos
I think his situation is similar to the one of Rico Lewis. It's his breakthrough season, so the NT coach is waiting to see more of him, especially since he is spoiled for choice overall. We must act now, though, as this guy can easily be worth 100m in a year or two. That's what we do, sign high-potential young players and make them world-class. David Silva, KDB, Ruben Dias, Vincent Kompany. Most of our team followed this path.

Multiple reports linking us to him this morning, so I think he deserves his thread.

Young, cheap, a little technician (magician, according to some). Perhaps, a new David Silva (judging by his style, maybe more like Isco?) is in the making? Hopefully, sign him up, Txiki.

Top 7 Leagues - 2022/23 Season So Far (1000+ Minutes)

Goal + Assists - U21 Players (Total)

Jamal Musiala – 19

Xavi Simons – 19

Brian Brobbey – 13

Elye Wahi – 13

5⃣ Gabri Veiga – 12

5⃣ Ricardo Pepi – 12

Playing in the Spanish league for Celta Vigo, he seems to be doing very well.

Little? He's listed at 6 ft. tall...

FsU05WsWwAEXwcq

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.