Gabri Veiga

Can’t get into the Spain U21 side, and has looked really bad off the bench. Watched a few games of him in La Liga too, and his passing is well below par. That seems to be the consesus among people who watch La Liga regularly. This sounds like agent talk to me. Doesn’t look any better than McAtee

Can’t get into the Spain U21 side, and has looked really bad off the bench. Watched a few games of him in La Liga too, and his passing is well below par. That seems to be the consesus among people who watch La Liga regularly. This sounds like agent talk to me. Doesn’t look any better than McAtee
I’ll be pretty pissed off with this signing. McAtee did well at Sheff Utd and he’s come from our academy, just give him a chance.

Completely different profile to Bellingham and rice. No idea why he would been seen as alternative and doesn’t exactly seem ready to start. Would rather give mcatee a chance

For me, Veiga would play further back than McAtee, which would mean they would not be competing for the same space.

My main concern about Veiga would be whether he could settle. Recently, we've had Garcia and Torres come from Spain and struggle to settle, so it might be something to consider.

I think McAtee would be coming back to play Palmer's role as cover on the wings, rather than as an 8.

Signing Veiga and Kovacic to replace Gundogan makes a lot of sense. Kovacic is the technician, Veiga gives you the goal threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.